Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: Dear Developer GWT... Pls make English language for Games and micro client for GWT

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-

Dear Developer GWT... Pls make English language for Games and micro client for GWT

Dear developer, this is me and the other people from outside Russia and This is the input for you (admin and developer), if we have big big trouble to understand the Russian language. Pls, make 2 version language for GWT game. English and Russian... Because we (from SERVER NA) will play GWT in Russian Teritory... Thank for your attention.
    We wait for your kindness....

Ефрейтор Аватар для VV.A.R.S.T.E.E.L
    I second the motion, kinda hard checking for updates when you can't read cyrillic. That's why my account here got stagnant, just played a couple of rounds a day and off.. I only got 1 russian friend and he's not much on.

Ефрейтор
    Цитата Сообщение от -ThunderCats- Посмотреть сообщение
    Dear developer, this is me and the other people from outside Russia and This is the input for you (admin and developer), if we have big big trouble to understand the Russian language. Pls, make 2 version language for GWT game. English and Russian... Because we (from SERVER NA) will play GWT in Russian Teritory... Thank for your attention.
    teach the Nuba are now Russian)) you will fry in full

Полковник
    Цитата Сообщение от -ThunderCats- Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello!
    I would recommend you two ways for temporary solution before implementation English and Russian languages

1. Try to run english version of GWT server and select the most important features (e.g. weapon reload rate, damage, accuracy etc.) you want to understand in Russian one.
    The location of these features is the same both for English and Russian servers if I remember correctly.

2. You can always ask questions here.
    There are lot of people who will help you with your problem on this forum.

For example if you do not understand what do all these russian words in hangar mean, you may post here a screenshot and we will translate you these unknown words.

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от Деприсарик Посмотреть сообщение
    Well, something sawed, butin the next month can hardly expect a full translation, because the programmers here, to put it mildly, crabs.)))

Ну, что-то там пилится, но в ближайший месяц вряд ли стоит ожидать полноценный перевод, потому что программисты тут, мягко говоря, крабы.)))
    Developers of GWT the same. Translation to English already exists on NA or EU servers. Programmers not a lobsters, just a lazy.

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    This should have been easy to apply, for example if we want to install any software there is always a choice of language ...... all languages.
    Well, if the GWT game's entry into international, it should be provided as soon as possible ..... hopefully can be input and consideration for the developer. Thx...

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Витихорыч
    Цитата Сообщение от sharky72 Посмотреть сообщение
    Developers of GWT the same. Translation to English already exists on NA or EU servers. Programmers not a lobsters, just a lazy.

Developers are not here andcan not be, hereare the admins (nic kis writtenin red) and moderators (nic blue).
    Последний раз редактировалось Витихорка; 30.04.2016 в 10:18.
    Все, что можно уладить с помощью денег, обходится дешево. Э. М. Ремарк

Генерал-майор
    And what I say? Developers of GWT from China. And they already localize GWT for EU and NA. Local admins only change numbers in configuration files.

Ваши права