Страница 7 из 9 ПерваяПервая ... 56789 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 61 по 70 из 82

Тема: Questions about the game

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Questions about the game

Ask your questions. Write answers can administrators and other players. If you know the answer to someone's question - do not hesitate to answer and help each other.

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Цитата Сообщение от rebelf Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi again guys. Here i am again with a new question. Im trying to log in and shows me that message.

http://prntscr.com/cmhjl1

Can anyone tells me what is saying?
    Thank u for your time!!!
    Your account is frozen to 29-09-2016. Reason is unsportsmanship conduct. You're on list here: https://tanks.mail.ru/forum/showthre...96%D0%95%D0%9D
    For more info ask here: https://tanks.mail.ru/forum/showthre...-punished-quot
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 26.09.2016 в 16:00. Причина: Grammar

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    Ok. Thank u Frank. See u in three days.
    Thank u again for your time!!!

Hello. I would like to ask until what time today my account will be stoped frozen?
    Thank u for your time!!!

Until 14:10:00 Moscow Time.

Thank u Frank!!! See u bro!!

Ефрейтор Аватар для Azur666
    hello I have three questions:

1: with the browser that I have I can not get to play Can you tell a browser that let me play?

2nd: I made my account with facebook which is not my email could tell me how to put a valid email.

3rd: when I spent my account tanks gamebox there are tanks that did not pass me where I can complain and to whom.

thanks for everything

hola tengo tres preguntas:

1º: con el navegador que tengo no puedo entrar a jugar ¿ me puede decir un navegador que me deje jugar?

2º: hice mi cuenta con facebook pero no se cual es mi correo electronico podria decirme como poner un correo valido.

3º: cuando me pasaron tanques de mi cuenta en gamebox hay tanques que no me pasaron donde puedo reclamar y a quien.

gracias por todo

Цитата Сообщение от Azur666 Посмотреть сообщение
    hello I have three questions:

1: with the browser that I have I can not get to play Can you tell a browser that let me play?

2nd: I made my account with facebook which is not my email could tell me how to put a valid email.

3rd: when I spent my account tanks gamebox there are tanks that did not pass me where I can complain and to whom.

thanks for everything
    1. You can use browsers Amigo, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox. But it's recommended to use game client.
    2. If you want to log in to the game using e-mail, you need to create account on Mail.ru. If you want to play via game client, it's strongly recommended, you can't log via client by your Facebook account.
    3. About this problem you need to contact game administrator.
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 17.10.2016 в 15:05.

Hello. I would like to ask how much gold i have to spend to take the fv214 Conqueror ??? And im asking that because i have spent over 60,000 gold to get it and i havent it yet. It costs more? Also i dont know if is a problem with roulette because it has stuck to 100/100 and it doesnt show me the number of tryings.
    Please give me an answer. Is there a problem with the roulette or with my account?

Thank u for your time !!!

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от rebelf Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello. I would like to ask how much gold i have to spend to take the fv214 Conqueror ??? And im asking that because i have spent over 60,000 gold to get it and i havent it yet. It costs more? Also i dont know if is a problem with roulette because it has stuck to 100/100 and it doesnt show me the number of tryings.
    Please give me an answer. Is there a problem with the roulette or with my account?

Thank u for your time !!!

If you have 100% of energy - click on tank icon to get it, here:

Thank u Chiffa. I did it and all is good now but i think that i have pay much more gold than it should. I was at 75/100 when i started to play the roulette so to get the fv214 and spend over 60000 gold. Is that normal? Why the roulette when reached the 100/100 didnt give it as always do? What happens in that case?

Thank u very much again for your time!!!

Ваши права