Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Acc. sync from Europe server to facebook acc in Russian server,it is possible?

Комбинированный просмотр

Предыдущее сообщение Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Следующее сообщение
    Сержант

Acc. sync from Europe server to facebook acc in Russian server,it is possible?

Hi.I want to sync my tanks from european server to russian one.I know that i must to add some pics in first thread from here,but what i want to ask is if i can move my tanks in one account who already have from almost 2 months in RU server.The problem is that i am logged with my facebook adress and not separate account on tanks.mail.ru. It is possible to sync in those conditions or i must made an fresh account in tanks.mail.ru? I have some good tanks,gold and silver in russian server and i dont want to loose them or to star for the begining.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от Gimy Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi.I want to sync my tanks from european server to russian one.I know that i must to add some pics in first thread from here,but what i want to ask is if i can move my tanks in one account who already have from almost 2 months in RU server.The problem is that i am logged with my facebook adress and not separate account on tanks.mail.ru. It is possible to sync in those conditions or i must made an fresh account in tanks.mail.ru? I have some good tanks,gold and silver in russian server and i dont want to loose them or to star for the begining.
    Hello Gimy here you can see the rules from the admin for bonus . The admin he dont sync your account, he edit your russian account old or new with your tanks from garage,Free xp,silvers from gamebox account. You need to choose what account to prefer to hold make a post with your photos and videos and the admin he will make the edit.

Topic closed/1966GATE-13-
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 22.05.2016 в 14:23. Причина: Topic closed/1966GATE-13-
    One Man Army

Ваши права