Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: How to buy whit credi card gold problems for europe players

Ефрейтор

How to buy whit credi card gold problems for europe players

i see many hawe problems whit try to buy gol i try what show from topic and thei not let me i hawe a master card so i whant know how to buy gold in this game whit out acces
    Последний раз редактировалось Link; 06.05.2016 в 14:53. Причина: flame

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от DimitriMiloslav Посмотреть сообщение
    i see many hawe problems whit try to buy gol i try what show from topic and thei not let me i hawe a master card so i whant know how to buy gold in this game whit out acces so many idiots sites ho ust do tha like i buy a fk house
    Hello Dimitrimiroslav here you can see all the tutorials the Game-Admin already made a poll on the facebook group page what payments we prefer. Now we wait the next weeks to test payments via paypal. For now you can see the tutorials.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 06.05.2016 в 14:50.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    hello , first thanks for sincronize my count , 2 i can not buy gold with my credit card visa of argentine , please you give me a solution for this ?
    Последний раз редактировалось -TANO-; 13.05.2016 в 03:23.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от -TANO- Посмотреть сообщение
    hello , first thanks for sincronize my count , 2 i can not buy gold with my credit card visa of argentine , please you give me a solution for this ?
    Hello -TANO- here you can see all the tutorials the Game-Admin already made a poll on the facebook group page what payments we prefer. Now we wait the next weeks to test payments via paypal. For now you can see the tutorials.

Topic closed/1966GATE-13-
    One Man Army

Ваши права