Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123
Показано с 21 по 28 из 28

Тема: Update for most popular (standard mode and terrtiroy war).Reduction for Silvers,gold

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Update for most popular (standard mode and terrtiroy war).Reduction for Silvers,gold

Hello Ground war tanks Me (1966 GATE-13-)and Ultimatum we are the leaders from the CORP/legion GUARDIANS.
    Вложение 51738
    After 27 days gaming on the russian server, we see many changes here some good, some bad. Me and ultimatum we analyze the game with statistics from all the tanks tier 10 or lower or GOLD or CORP.
    We understand the policy from (Ground war tanks Administration Team) we need to pay real money to recieve privileges like proaccount2 for VIP days, more xp,you can shoot with gold ammo etc...
    We have already spend over 1000 € from my corp, to get the gold tanks from the roulette to get aces crews and gold tanks to make silvers faster. But with this policy we cant play territory war, because we have 3 gold tanks over power FV4030/4 , FV214 conqueror and Object140, with unbelievable statistics. With all this policy we have seriously problem in game, all the new players they cant upgrade 1 new line, without VIP and get vehicle xp fast or slow. They going all to buy 1 gold tank from the roulette and thats it we are ready to fight. They leave all the simple lines from the tanks, because its difficult here to upgrade 1 line with gold tanks enemys.This is bad because all the players going to buy 1 gold tank only, and play every day with that. All the players after 2-3 months they will bored and they will leave the game. You cant play territory war because all the enemys they play 1 typical war with 10 object140 vs 10 object140 this is 1 battle for 2 minutes gaming without strategy without nothing only GOLD tanks. The second bad is with the tier 8 gold tanks Mammut,object701,T34 they cant make 110 000 silver per battle this is bad in 2 months we will have 200 000 000 millions and what after that?

Вложение 51739Вложение 51740Вложение 51741
    All players new or old the will bored the game for sure, all the tiers 7-8-9 tanks they cant upgrade a simple line for example if you play a simple category with regular tier tanks level 7-8 you will lose because you have enemys 7/10 slots with gold tanks, after that how you can win if they shoot only gold ammo and after that earn a tone of silvers?? . This is bad.So we propose 1st of all to cut from all the tier 8 tanks 20% to earn silver so easy. with this you will need more games with tier 8 to get your silver you kept your industry alive for many years, all the new or old players with a simple line / category they can play to get xp, all the tier 8 gold tanks Mammut,object701,T34 , they need to rise the silvers from the gold ammo from 5000 to 10 000 per ammo. The purpose from the GOLD tanks is to make silver faster with low repair and low cost for ammo and for fun game. So with this change we gives the oportunity for all the new and old members to have purpose to play again new lines / categorys from all the tanks, because if the gold tanks shoot gold ammo, if they win the game they will lose a tone of silvers if the use gold ammo 10 bullets is 100 000 silver, if you want to play only a gold tank with gold ammo for fun its ok... you can play but you cant take silvers from that you will lose all the silvers, you need to prove if you are a good player to shoot your enemy with 180 penetrate and not with 300 penetrate, you need to show us you have strategy on the game to win and not for example(we are a premade/team with 5 GOLD tanks we shoots all with GOLD ammo and thats it we win!!!!). We need longer time battles to use strategy on the game not a yolo game when we start the battle and run like a crazy with gold tanks and gold ammo and kill all the enemys this is wrong.second we propose for the territory war to have a limited places for the GOLD tanks, what i mean , from the 10 players you can brieng within the team only 2 GOLD tanks choose what you want FV4030 for attack ? you Need FV214 conqueror for defence ? you need object140 for attack ? you can choose only 2 from them not 10 tanks only gold. Next we need from all GOLD tanks tier 10 to rise the silvers for the gold ammo they need to lose many silvers per/battle , if they want to play on the standard mode only with gold (because thats happen now on the game)

for example if you shoot 10 or 15 GOLD ammo you will lose 100 000 or 150 000 silvers/per battle after that you will need 20 games to play and collect silvers again with tier 8 tanks. We need to cut from all the GOLD tanks the statistics they cant be a good from the regular tanks and corp tanks. For example We propose the gold tanks to be a little better from the regular tanks and little bad from the CORP tanks, with that we will have better battles on the standard mode with the regular tanks with more strategy, we give the oportunity for all the members from 1 corp / legion to donate money every day to take the CORP tanks , (more money for the company). The corp tanks is the best category on the game and the territory war is the best mode on the game, so If we do that we will have more donates from the corps with gold to buy a corp tanks, we will have better battles with strategy and good fights from all, they will spend more money to donates because you need every day to donate gold to bid for your entry on the map and play every day lose/win/draw. We propose for example 1st of all regular tanks-(good tanks), gold tanks -(very good tanks), and after that CORP tanks -(very very good tanks), this is a good line... we gives the opportunity to all to buy a gold tank and donate gold to the corps to buy a corp tank and to play a regular line to get tier 10 tanks easy. We need also to nerf the statistics from the 3 gold tanks For example reload,view range, half damage, big repair, rise the silvers for the gold ammo for tier 10 tanks GOLD or not 15 000 silver per/ammo so when you play with tier 10 GOLD tank and shoot only with GOLD ammo you will lose 200 000 or 300 000 per game, we propose for the FV 4030/4 and object140 to be a good gold tank than a leopard/su 152 taran/ M48 patton/T55 but not from the CORP tanks chatillon pt/AMX30/Mars15/object280/FV4005. he needs to be on the middle little better from the regular tanks and little bad from the CORP tanks For example we need to be based like Chatillon pt/Mars15/AMX30 and after that based with the regular tanks, we need to give the oportunity to all the corp tanks to play more often on the territory war.For exampleThe FV4030 he needs to cut the view range, he needs to cut the damage if you want to be a fast tank you need to shoot with 750 damage, he is already a good tank with a strong turret, the FV214 conqueror he needs to shoot with big reload like 15 seconds (with ace crew) and make less damage, he is a heavy tank,For example the object 140 he needs to take more damage on the tracks so you can stop it, he is a medium tank not a heavy tank like now with armor like a maus tank... give a little better statistics to the gold tanks from the regular tanks but not from the corp tanks. Also For example we need to fix from all the tier 10 tanks regular/gold/corp when you target 1 potition with heavy armor and shoot with HE, 1 tank with good armor like maus, he cant take a 1500 damage, you need to reduce the damage when you shoot a heavy tank with HE.This is my opinion after my big analyze for the game, i have already all the tier 10 tanks. We need changes here for the better cost . I am waiting for the answers not only me all the players waiting for answers. i hope to update this issues fast beause we will bored the game soon because we play only standard mode 1 month now... and we cant play a territory war, we dont want to lose gold its a real money for us. We dont have future here if we play only a sdandard mode. If you want help to explain you in detail all the statistics from the gold tanks,i am always here to help you.

Best regards Teo Asus Levidiotis aka 1966GATE-13- to the Administration Team.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 15.05.2016 в 01:53.
    One Man Army

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    Geeeeez........ that's why people like and love use objek140...... Hmmm (take a breath highly) .......so powerfull, 5 sec reload, armor like E-100. It can penetration E-100 so easily with AP Bullet WOW. Even IS7 cannt do that. Every enemy with other tank besides objek140 is helter-skelter.... we must bully that tannk if we get win.

This not FUN anymore if one team 5 tank use objek140..... Geeeeez. that's it happen already. So increase the roullete gold for obj140 or put that tank in tank research corps. Maybe This my solution from me. Peace...

Gate, can u show us video with tank FV4030/4 ?
    Последний раз редактировалось -ThunderCats-; 19.05.2016 в 04:10.

Цитата Сообщение от -ThunderCats- Посмотреть сообщение
    Geeeeez........ that's why people like and love use objek140...... Hmmm (take a breath highly) .......so powerfull, 5 sec reload, armor like E-100. It can penetration E-100 so easily with AP Bullet WOW. Even IS7 cannt do that. Every enemy with other tank besides objek140 is helter-skelter.... we must bully that tannk if we get win.

This not FUN anymore if one team 5 tank use objek140..... Geeeeez. that's it happen already. So increase the roullete gold for obj140 or put that tank in tank research corps. Maybe This my solution from me. Peace...

Gate, can u show us video with tank FV4030/4 ?

yes i have 2 videos with those 2 tanks .
    FV4030/4
    F214 Conqueror
    One Man Army

Ok so.. first of.. is thundercats a member of your clan? Just out of curiosity nothing else.

I also have a video, and keep in mind this is not a bragging post, i just want to show the other side of the object 140. It can be defeated by a Leopard. Sure it is a fine, good tank, one that i love! But in this this discussion we talk about downgrading it in favor of corp tanks. Corp tanks that are more accessible to players that do not invest real money into Ground War Tanks.

So here it is, ammo bays, death, and fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ksZPDKB5I

P.S. for a brag post with 6 kills and lots of dmg, we can start another separate thread, where all players can post their bragging videos! Do you support this idea ?

Полковник Аватар для Arizona_Road
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello Ground war tanks Me (1966 GATE-13-)and Ultimatum we are the leaders from the CORP/legion GUARDIANS.
    Вложение 51738
    After 27 days gaming on the russian server, we see many changes here some good, some bad. Me and ultimatum we analyze the game with statistics from all the tanks tier 10 or lower or GOLD or CORP.
    When you do not structure the text, it is much more difficult to perceive. Do not write wall of text please.
    1. We know that the roulette-tanks is stronger than another. Issue of the strongest integrated tanks, can not be solved by simple change.

2. The question of a typical TW-fight we also know, this is a consequence of the design of the strongest tanks. We will be able to solve it but with significant design changes (no earlier than autumn 2016)

3. When some golden tanks receives for battle 110 000 silver it's ok. Permium tanks earn silver. You give the example of a successful fight. The unsuccessful battle tank will receive much less so amount of 200 million unreal.

Do you want according to your wishes have been many changes at once. It is impossible, we have our own vision of the game balance.
    -Changes in prices of shells good offer, we will consider it, but I can not make big promises.
    -Restrictions on the global map - a good offer, we will consider it. If you will be patient we can make game better, step by step. But not only by your "great" vision.

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    Many of our members Guardians or any other corp wants to play TW but not under this circumstances.
    As you said you know about these issues causing game unbalance and we are glad to hear you noticed that.
    We will be patient but i think a quick and a good start to see how it goes is a small change updating prices for gold ammo.
    We also know,every game, from beta to public needs our opinion to make a progress because we play every day
    and spot the problems giving you info to make it better.This is the only reason we care about and not for public attention (just to make it clear)
    Personaly,prefer to argue with you now instead to be late as a result, you know what i mean!!!
    Tnx for your attention and i am looking forward to see what is next.
    Последний раз редактировалось ulttimatum; 27.05.2016 в 03:21.

Цитата Сообщение от Arizona_Road Посмотреть сообщение
    When you do not structure the text, it is much more difficult to perceive. Do not write wall of text please.
    1. We know that the roulette-tanks is stronger than another. Issue of the strongest integrated tanks, can not be solved by simple change.

2. The question of a typical TW-fight we also know, this is a consequence of the design of the strongest tanks. We will be able to solve it but with significant design changes (no earlier than autumn 2016)

3. When some golden tanks receives for battle 110 000 silver it's ok. Permium tanks earn silver. You give the example of a successful fight. The unsuccessful battle tank will receive much less so amount of 200 million unreal.

Do you want according to your wishes have been many changes at once. It is impossible, we have our own vision of the game balance.
    -Changes in prices of shells good offer, we will consider it, but I can not make big promises.
    -Restrictions on the global map - a good offer, we will consider it. If you will be patient we can make game better, step by step. But not only by your "great" vision.

Hello again admin team thanks for the answer.
    I have to say some members they have the ability to see the game in the future, and what he needs to stay in the highest level, for us who play the game every day.
    Now i admire your answer, you know what happens when we have powerfull gold tanks and for the consequence of the design of the strongest tanks as you say.

Now many members from the old school russian players from old corps they have already leave from the game for those reasons.
    Yes this is important to do something immediately for the territory war, and no after 3-4 months because after 3-4 months many players they will leave from the game, i understand this is work for you but for us the players its a game and real money and remember all the players already play 2 years on the NA server and they want only to play a territory war every day we have 1 month without territory war.

Arizona road you say to me to have patience together we will see the game step by step,( and But not only by your "great" vision). Do you realize this is a game with real money ? and not without ? this is a demand from players/clients for you who pay real money and they want to play today not in 3-4 months. And trust me many members they dont realize yet the situation of this big problem, after 1-2 months when all they player`s leave.You will see many complaints for this problem.
    Thanks for the answer i hope to make progress faster.

p.s. Always i am here to help when you need help.
    One Man Army

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    Maybe IT and the admin can make new rules, fair for everyone. I Believe the rules can be modified. The Teritory the WAR For Especially.
    Such as with the with the with the Tank from Roullete forbidden for TW.
    I know maybe some member Said is for is for is for They spent a lot of money with That tank. But for TW? .... So MANY member need play TW. Because SATISFACTION from the the GWT games is Teritoy WAR. But to wait for all member in one 's corps have Objek140 or FV4030 / 4 and the FV214 Conqueror and need FEW month ... So we need of IT Kindness. Perhaps our request will be accepted as soon as Possible. Really ... Thanks
    And Let's tank Standard and research tank from corps play in TW.... Agreed everyone?
    Последний раз редактировалось -ThunderCats-; 29.05.2016 в 16:48.

Ефрейтор
    Its no fun TW with all out 140`s atack on bouth sides its over in 2 minutes and zero fun I think best thing is to allow only CORP tanks and STANDARD tanks in TW then it will be fun

Ваши права