Please follow this way:

1. Go to http://www.dealgame.ru/ and press GWT banner
    Вложение 52471

2. Select PayPal
    Вложение 52472

3. Fill the form
    Вложение 52473

Please note:
    1. When you fill form you will see you gold refill at once. Portal http://www.dealgame.ru/ is our partner, they have small comission that is included to payment. For PayPal the total commission (PayPal + dealer) is 15%. For other payment systems commission may differ .

The exact amount depends on the bank rate also. Example for 17/05/2016:
    1 USD = 435 gold coins
    1 EUR = 496 gold coins

2. All payments moderated. First payment used PayPal account will be processed up to 48 h (in fact much faster). Next payments will be made for a minimum time.
    3. Please specify real phone number at the field "phone number". Number can be required for payment verification.
    4. If you make payment and than cancel it - your game account can be blocked by suspicion of fraud.
    5. You can use http://www.dealgame.ru/ to pay us by another systems: Webmoney, etc., but note that it's middleman. So direct bank card payment give you a bit more gold for game account.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Сержант
    You are unvelieveble guys! And not in a good way!In what century, in Russia, you lieves?!? You will loose many players in this way or just we will stop buying gold and other stuff from you. First was a problem with you and Paypal, after that was a acceptable period time for us receiveing gold after payment (a few hours,for me) and now a payed from friday ( 03 june) and i didn't receive nothing! Or its weekend and you don't work?!? In this domaine,you must work all days,cause we play all the times and we pay all the times and we want to receive what we payed for.Its so hard for you to do that?!? I know many players who will not buy anymore gold cause they feel insulted. In this way we will spend our money in other games with a better payment method.
    Please write me to PM. /Chiifa.

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Complaining starts again... Do you know that they are working at it as fast as it's possible? They aren't lazy like Gamebox. On Facebook Chiffa gave instructions for buying gold with PayPal via their dealer.

Сержант
    Comrade,you are wrong about gamebox.When it comes for money,they was very fast..... in takeing our money.
    Последний раз редактировалось Gimy; 06.06.2016 в 17:35.

Новобранец
    Sir,

Pls. help me to have my gold in account Acvila id:606290369. I use paypal , Isent a payment to Талеева Мэрьям (maru504751@mail.ru) and today 07.06 the gold not enter in my account. Thank you!

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от Acvila Посмотреть сообщение
    Sir,

Pls. help me to have my gold in account Acvila id:606290369. I use paypal , Isent a payment to Талеева Мэрьям (maru504751@mail.ru) and today 07.06 the gold not enter in my account. Thank you!
    For the first payment via PayPal the waiting time can be up to 3 days, are the features how PayPal works with small companies, like our dealer. If you have any specific problems - write me a PM please.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

my first purchase went through fine....my second purchase was 4 days ago and i have received nothing yet. Is that common for the second purchase to take a long time? i purchased from Талеева Мэрьям (maru504751@mail.ru} both times. my account id is 606388687

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от fuhQ Посмотреть сообщение
    my first purchase went through fine....my second purchase was 4 days ago and i have received nothing yet. Is that common for the second purchase to take a long time? i purchased from Талеева Мэрьям (maru504751@mail.ru} both times. my account id is 606388687
    The dealer is on the deadline for checking account, it will be better soon. Fresh applications he will check soon.

Новобранец
    I have this same problem is it not fixed yet? I tried today 7/6/2016
    (Not that I can't get gold) It doesn't let me pay there is some error (PayPal)
    Последний раз редактировалось HOVO301; 07.06.2016 в 23:33.

Ефрейтор Аватар для VV.A.R.S.T.E.E.L
    any news or update that its hassle free? gotta figure out this paypal. (haven't tried )

Ефрейтор
    Paypal is down again can you get it fixed please.

Ваши права