Страница 9 из 11 ПерваяПервая ... 7891011 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 81 по 90 из 104

Тема: Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Here on this topic you can write a complaints/reports about the unsporting behavior of players.

Unsportsmanlike conduct:

• Application of damage / destruction of the Allied technology;
    • Informing the members of the enemy team via chat or other communications about position your allies on the map or what direction of the Allied movement, other hints of any kind for the enemy team;
    • Obstacles to the free movement from allied vehicles what does not let you move;
    • Passive (pacifist) behavior both in relation to the participants of the Legion (Legion's player is not attack enemy members of the same Legion), and in relation to other players of the opposing team;
    • Other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct, which will be recognized as such by the Administration Team, including the holding of the treaty fighting in random and / or team battles to obtain hard-to-another way of statistics and / or more rapid research techniques.

Systematic AFK (away from keyboard) (absent / inaction) in Defense mode you can create a complaints/reports to a other topic).

All the reports from players kept by the Administration Team (as a list) and accumulate.

Example of complaint:

1) Nickname of the offender
    2) Link on video (you can upload the video on http://www.youtube.com)
    Remember that the video should be with good quality to be able to see the nicknames, and other details on the complaint stats/scores/dmg etc...
    For such violations as "Obstacles movement" or "Information about the location of ally" is allowed to take screenshots. For " Obstacles movement" it should be a series of screenshots, which show that it happened a long time.

3) We need the timecode from the video, At what point does unsportsmanlike behavior been. We do not have time to view the entire video
    4) Date of video recording.
    5) You can make Additional comments (if necessary).

On your application status you will see the answer with blue color from the Administration team. You can not see instantly the answers from the Complaints/reports we need few days to examined all the facts from Complaints/reports. Complaints /reports without video / screenshots (we need proves), will not be considered from the Administration Team and he will be punished for flood/messages.

This is a List of recently frozen accounts. This full list kept by the Administration Team. Repeated offenses (recidivism) shall be punished by a more lengthy freeze.

Спойлер
    Последний раз редактировалось Olympic; 08.09.2016 в 12:07.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Ефрейтор
    Не пуцају једно на друго, ово није први пут да се дешава кад игра Секси_Марина_Секси. Пробајте сад )

На основу видео и што је написано ћаскање - изгледа на неком игра буг. Информације послата Управе.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 28.02.2018 в 21:27.

Ефрейтор
    Defensmode all 12 round he stay and blocked my
    Player vitalii567 from BRIGADA
    blokuj brigada.jpgblokuj brigada - Kopia.jpg

You have one screenshot + zoom area in the graphics editor. Need a series of screenshots taken at intervals and recorded the fact of violation. Ideally-video.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 04.03.2018 в 20:56.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо

1) Nickname watch the photo is on the russian name
    2) He block the player all the game he dont give figth just to lose the battle and he say the position from our player.

nickname form player and DATE and TIME from the game

and second video from the same game he say the position from the teammate https://youtu.be/zeQEZfQZxIs

The player а20кремень will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 18.03.2018 в 09:17.
    One Man Army

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    1. rebelf
    2. violators nicknames: Devastato and DED-DED (in russian) . I could not go either forward or back.
    3 . 15/04/2018. Server time:01:45
    4. Screenshots:
    https://prnt.sc/j5crm1 - https://prnt.sc/j5cs7a

The player is already on the block list for unsportsmanlike behavior.

Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 16.04.2018 в 20:26.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    the nick names is with the legion VOLKI 2 they are enemies and one is with our team all of them they do not shoot each other.

volki abuse.jpg volki abuse1.jpgvolki abuse.jpg

Too short video. Dynamic change of the video sequence. It is difficult to consider something in detail.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 19.04.2018 в 07:59.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    How to Play:
    Player Name dont know (Russian Language) B.R.A.T corp. He making me to die by enemy's.
    He block me always from behind. He always doing like this, when we are in same team. Already complaint same corp guy, Name: -Adler- the this B.R.A.T corp on 03-14-2018, 09:15 PM https://tanks.mail.ru/forum/showthread.php?17920-Always-block-me-to-die-with-enemy-s . They wont play & wont leave me to play... making irritate to play ... I have attached Image & video URL for proof ... : Angry:
    Ground War Tanks_180419_2314.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gy...ature=youtu.be

Your video is 6 seconds long. I'm sorry, but to punish a player - this is not enough. Violation you need to fix immediately, not to wait for something. And to do this clearly not-in 1,2,6,8 seconds. In this topic you can study how the other players filed complaints and what kind of material is applied.

P.S.:
    The player-Adler-is already on the block list for unsportsmanlike behavior, according to the complaint filed earlier.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 24.04.2018 в 21:59.

Ефрейтор
    I complaint before itself ... after that come to know, that page not for my complaint https://tanks.mail.ru/forum/showthre...98-How-to-play ...
    and 6 seconds video not enough ? wot u mean ... u want take video till i die ? what u think, it ll happened to me after 2 or 3 min after this ? Video was stop in 6 sec by pressing any key, i was shocked and angry that time so may be happened ... He block me or not ? I gave proof for blocking me ... Take action, i lost my life and silver ...

You got an answer! This topic is not for discussion! Verbal warning for offtopic! Write a PM to the Administrator Chiffa
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.04.2018 в 19:47.

Ефрейтор
    Name Player Get: S_c_o_r_p_i_o
    of He blocked me from behind me, to the make me to die from Enemy's. Attached video the URL I of found here ... : of Angry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTp61Qtamo8&feature=youtu.be

You shoot the video too late. On your video specifically active - no more than 14 seconds. I see your ally moving back. I see how you intentionally hit the ally in the body of the tank and shoot him. Your ally is going to follow you automatically and in the video there is no action, pointing to the evil in the act of an ally. I think that your complaint is rejected incorrectly, please contact PM administrator Chiffa
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 07.05.2018 в 19:15.

Младший сержант
    Nickname of the offender: Srbin_Jebac
    20-5-2018 10:40 pm Moscow

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

The player Srbin_Jebac is already on the block list for unsportsmanlike behavior, according to the complaint filed earlier.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 20.05.2018 в 23:10.

Ефрейтор
    Blocked up my Tank : Angry:

Player Name: APMATAT90 [SBR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFCc...ature=youtu.be

Date:24/05/2018 & Time app 21:10

The player АрматаТ90 will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.05.2018 в 07:47.

Ваши права