Страница 8 из 11 ПерваяПервая ... 678910 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 71 по 80 из 105

Тема: Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Here on this topic you can write a complaints/reports about the unsporting behavior of players.

Unsportsmanlike conduct:

• Application of damage / destruction of the Allied technology;
    • Informing the members of the enemy team via chat or other communications about position your allies on the map or what direction of the Allied movement, other hints of any kind for the enemy team;
    • Obstacles to the free movement from allied vehicles what does not let you move;
    • Passive (pacifist) behavior both in relation to the participants of the Legion (Legion's player is not attack enemy members of the same Legion), and in relation to other players of the opposing team;
    • Other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct, which will be recognized as such by the Administration Team, including the holding of the treaty fighting in random and / or team battles to obtain hard-to-another way of statistics and / or more rapid research techniques.

Systematic AFK (away from keyboard) (absent / inaction) in Defense mode you can create a complaints/reports to a other topic).

All the reports from players kept by the Administration Team (as a list) and accumulate.

Example of complaint:

1) Nickname of the offender
    2) Link on video (you can upload the video on http://www.youtube.com)
    Remember that the video should be with good quality to be able to see the nicknames, and other details on the complaint stats/scores/dmg etc...
    For such violations as "Obstacles movement" or "Information about the location of ally" is allowed to take screenshots. For " Obstacles movement" it should be a series of screenshots, which show that it happened a long time.

3) We need the timecode from the video, At what point does unsportsmanlike behavior been. We do not have time to view the entire video
    4) Date of video recording.
    5) You can make Additional comments (if necessary).

On your application status you will see the answer with blue color from the Administration team. You can not see instantly the answers from the Complaints/reports we need few days to examined all the facts from Complaints/reports. Complaints /reports without video / screenshots (we need proves), will not be considered from the Administration Team and he will be punished for flood/messages.

This is a List of recently frozen accounts. This full list kept by the Administration Team. Repeated offenses (recidivism) shall be punished by a more lengthy freeze.

Спойлер
    Последний раз редактировалось Olympic; 08.09.2016 в 12:07.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

I cannot give IGN of player I'm reporting as my keyboard does not type Russian. However you can see his Nickname in video when I hit tab. He is only Chieftain in this Defense Mode. First of many instances at 23 seconds. Trying to attach photo with nickname.
    Here is link of video, https://youtu.be/LzXVo5_k_Jo I just uploaded. I did hit tab a few times so you could see his IGN. No matter where I went he blocked me, turned his turret toward me as you can see just "looking at me". At no time did I call him names, be rude or curse at him as you can see from my posted video. Please do something about this.
    Video was made 11/22/2017 USA EST. The ENTIRE video from the start is of him blocking me.

The player муж1983 will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.11.2017 в 21:16. Причина: Adding time but cannot upload jpg with nickname

Ефрейтор
    hhhh.jpg Privet, i try to report player, all defence mode i 12 times repeat him to move, to this msg with bad words and he not move, this is sick really

Need some screenshots, taken with an interval time and recorded the fact of violation. Ideally, video.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.11.2017 в 21:19.

Ефрейтор

Can i report this for ban ?

Watched your video. The player to whom you complain, showed no respect for you. He hid his tank behind yours, without worrying about your safety. This was done due to the inexperience of the player. The player is not deliberately created for you of interference. He's a noob.And another point: have you had a chance to change the location - you this chance is not used.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.11.2017 в 21:30.

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    1. rebelf. I have the T-25
    2. violator's nickname DANISOK (with the T-28). He blocked my movement.
    3. 29/11/2017. Time: 16:30 Moscow time.
    4. screenshots: https://prnt.sc/hgtpf6 - ​https://prnt.sc/hgtqb6

You could change your location. The enemies ahead was not. If the player continued to relentlessly follow on and continued to interfere with play - the player would be punished.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 29.11.2017 в 21:23.

Сержант
    WOLF.1
    Gag1
    3/12/2017 time 1:30
    This player sent all time the enemy´s on the location. He is destroyed.
    Ground War Tanks_171203_0129.jpgGround War Tanks_171203_0129_1.jpgGround War Tanks_171203_0129_2.jpgGround War Tanks_171203_0130.jpgGround War Tanks_171203_0130_1.jpg

The player wrote in the team chat. The enemy could not see information.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 03.12.2017 в 19:26.

Сержант
    WOLF.1
    XEHEK_214145 (Russian name) He left to game longtime before to end. (defend)
    7/12/2017 time 23;45

You removed the evidence.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 08.12.2017 в 23:23.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

block kv-4-122

1966GATE-13-
    1. 1966GATE-13-. I have the MAMMUT
    2. violator's nickname russian langunge watch the photo (with the kv-4-122). He blocked my movement to lose the game without reason.
    3. 9/12/2017. Time: 02:10 Moscow time.
    4. screenshots: photo1 photo2 photo3
    video

The player ГРИФОН will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 09.12.2017 в 18:51.
    One Man Army

Новобранец

block

Hi admins
    please help this guy block me on valley
    Ground War Tanks_171213_2004.jpg

Need some screenshots, taken with an interval time and recorded the fact of violation. Ideally, video.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 13.12.2017 в 21:46.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    The player with t-44 nickname Hettto he block me all the time....

https://prntscr.com/i56uzg
    https://prntscr.com/i56vck
    https://youtu.be/df4q2DX5o_Q
    https://youtu.be/9kQNQyhggyw

The player Неттто will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.01.2018 в 22:23.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    Witaj zawodniku w FV215b
    Zablokowałeś mnie w trybie defensywnym 4 rundy
    Czas serwera 22 17 i kończę grę
    blok.jpgblok1.jpg

blok - Kopia.jpg
    Na twoich zrzutach ekranu - brak widocznego pseudonimu przestępca! Złe widoki! Proszę - ułóż zrzuty ekranu o lepszej jakości, co było widocznym pseudonimem przestępcy. Dziękuję Ci.
    Последний раз редактировалось destipl; 11.02.2018 в 10:48.

Ваши права