Страница 11 из 11 ПерваяПервая ... 91011
Показано с 101 по 105 из 105

Тема: Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Here on this topic you can write a complaints/reports about the unsporting behavior of players.

Unsportsmanlike conduct:

• Application of damage / destruction of the Allied technology;
    • Informing the members of the enemy team via chat or other communications about position your allies on the map or what direction of the Allied movement, other hints of any kind for the enemy team;
    • Obstacles to the free movement from allied vehicles what does not let you move;
    • Passive (pacifist) behavior both in relation to the participants of the Legion (Legion's player is not attack enemy members of the same Legion), and in relation to other players of the opposing team;
    • Other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct, which will be recognized as such by the Administration Team, including the holding of the treaty fighting in random and / or team battles to obtain hard-to-another way of statistics and / or more rapid research techniques.

Systematic AFK (away from keyboard) (absent / inaction) in Defense mode you can create a complaints/reports to a other topic).

All the reports from players kept by the Administration Team (as a list) and accumulate.

Example of complaint:

1) Nickname of the offender
    2) Link on video (you can upload the video on http://www.youtube.com)
    Remember that the video should be with good quality to be able to see the nicknames, and other details on the complaint stats/scores/dmg etc...
    For such violations as "Obstacles movement" or "Information about the location of ally" is allowed to take screenshots. For " Obstacles movement" it should be a series of screenshots, which show that it happened a long time.

3) We need the timecode from the video, At what point does unsportsmanlike behavior been. We do not have time to view the entire video
    4) Date of video recording.
    5) You can make Additional comments (if necessary).

On your application status you will see the answer with blue color from the Administration team. You can not see instantly the answers from the Complaints/reports we need few days to examined all the facts from Complaints/reports. Complaints /reports without video / screenshots (we need proves), will not be considered from the Administration Team and he will be punished for flood/messages.

This is a List of recently frozen accounts. This full list kept by the Administration Team. Repeated offenses (recidivism) shall be punished by a more lengthy freeze.

Спойлер
    Последний раз редактировалось Olympic; 08.09.2016 в 12:07.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Модератор Аватар для FILARET-FILARET
    Important!
    Complaints without specific dates when an unsportsmanlike action was recorded will not be accepted.
    Respect yourself and the Administration, which is forced to spend resources and time to identify and clarify dates.
    This fact will speed up and simplify the processing of complaints. Thanks.

*Хвилищевский ел клюкву, стараясь не морщиться.

Он ждал, что все скажут: «Какая сила характера! »

Но никто не сказал ничего.* (Даниил Хармс).

Report player Rusian55555 of [UA] Legion unsportsmanlike conduct. Player was driving T28 PT. Completely blocked my line of sight and line of fire on purpose. I basically got to "sit out" 2 rounds in Defense Mode.
    This happened just now on 20.03.2019 @ approx. 0100 hours Moscow time. Two screen shots attached.rusian55555.1.jpgrusian55555.2.jpg

The player ruslan55555 will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Write the correct nickname of the player!
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 20.03.2019 в 09:12.

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    1. My nickname: rebelf
    2. offenders nickname: serega39rys. I want to report serega39rys (his name is in russian. see the screenshot) because he told to enemies where i was in battle. As u will see in screenshot i was going behind the enemies and he told them my position!
    3.Date: 30/05/2019 - Time:19:48 server time.
    4.sreenshot: https://prnt.sc/nvinn8

The player серега39рус will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 30.05.2019 в 20:25.

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Blocked in Defense Mode - Заблокировано в режиме защиты
    Player Name: жека-боец (female fighter)
    Time/Date: - Время / Дата: 12:53 03/08/19

Ground War Tanks_190803_1251.jpgGround War Tanks_190803_1251_2.jpgGround War Tanks_190803_1252.jpghis name.jpgGround War Tanks_190803_1253.jpgGround War Tanks_190803_1253_1.jpg

The player жека-боец will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 04.08.2019 в 16:05.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

I'd like to report this player for intentionally blocking me more than once during Defense Mode last night Moscow time September 30, 2019 after reset at 0001 hours.
    I would include game name/tank name but it is in Russian and I cannot type that. However screen shot shows his name.
    He is only E-50 in battle.
    I've attached a couple screen shots along with shot showing his tank name. He is only E-50 in battle
    screen 2.jpg
    screen 3.jpg

The player донбасс_ will be blocked for unsporting behaviour.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 03.10.2019 в 16:58.

Ваши права