Страница 5 из 11 ПерваяПервая ... 34567 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 41 по 50 из 106

Тема: Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct (except AFK in Defence mode)

Here on this topic you can write a complaints/reports about the unsporting behavior of players.

Unsportsmanlike conduct:

• Application of damage / destruction of the Allied technology;
    • Informing the members of the enemy team via chat or other communications about position your allies on the map or what direction of the Allied movement, other hints of any kind for the enemy team;
    • Obstacles to the free movement from allied vehicles what does not let you move;
    • Passive (pacifist) behavior both in relation to the participants of the Legion (Legion's player is not attack enemy members of the same Legion), and in relation to other players of the opposing team;
    • Other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct, which will be recognized as such by the Administration Team, including the holding of the treaty fighting in random and / or team battles to obtain hard-to-another way of statistics and / or more rapid research techniques.

Systematic AFK (away from keyboard) (absent / inaction) in Defense mode you can create a complaints/reports to a other topic).

All the reports from players kept by the Administration Team (as a list) and accumulate.

Example of complaint:

1) Nickname of the offender
    2) Link on video (you can upload the video on http://www.youtube.com)
    Remember that the video should be with good quality to be able to see the nicknames, and other details on the complaint stats/scores/dmg etc...
    For such violations as "Obstacles movement" or "Information about the location of ally" is allowed to take screenshots. For " Obstacles movement" it should be a series of screenshots, which show that it happened a long time.

3) We need the timecode from the video, At what point does unsportsmanlike behavior been. We do not have time to view the entire video
    4) Date of video recording.
    5) You can make Additional comments (if necessary).

On your application status you will see the answer with blue color from the Administration team. You can not see instantly the answers from the Complaints/reports we need few days to examined all the facts from Complaints/reports. Complaints /reports without video / screenshots (we need proves), will not be considered from the Administration Team and he will be punished for flood/messages.

This is a List of recently frozen accounts. This full list kept by the Administration Team. Repeated offenses (recidivism) shall be punished by a more lengthy freeze.

Спойлер
    Последний раз редактировалось Olympic; 08.09.2016 в 12:07.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    my nickname 1966GATE-13-
    nickname from the offenders is (No.0001e0c5 with sturmtiger pt tank)
    he threw me katyusha 1 time 08/04/2017 17:23:05 server time

photo1
    photo2
    photo3

On your screenshot, can see the report in the chat - the player called Katyusha. In the screenshot there are no traces of aiming Katyusha (smoke). No signs of blow by you. No sign at all of any actions by the Katyusha. Little evidence to punish the player. I'm guessing you are too late to take a screenshot.

You can check my life i have 700 life i lost 2400 life from him 2400 from kaytusha read the logs from the server i put the skill life and full my life and after that i lost 2400 life.
    And 1 question you punish the player if he hits me becuase some times you can avoid the katyusha if you see fast the purple smoke and move back, for this action the player can be punish or not?? becuase here on my post #38 you dont punish those players with katytusha? and you see on the photo the missile come to us and you dont punish the players.

On screenshots must be visible proof. On your screenshots they don't exist. I explained in detail why. If you disagree - write a personal message to the administrator Chiffa and attach your evidence and my answer with an explanation.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 11.04.2017 в 20:20.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    this T34 blocked my Tank
    nickname in screenschoot
    11/04/2017 16:21

http://prntscr.com/ev5j8y
    http://prntscr.com/ev5kmh
    http://prntscr.com/ev5lce
    http://prntscr.com/ev5m6x
    http://prntscr.com/ev5mj4

The player АВМ-911 will be blocked for unsportsmanlike act.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 11.04.2017 в 20:24.

Ефрейтор
    Hello there!
    The player MoBiLiTy582-GWT blocked up my team and clanmate Several Times ... we not often the a warn-up anyone here But this is now insane.
    The screenshot found here:
    Please the the freeze for a FEW days, and thanks!mobility.jpg

Need some screenshots, taken with an interval time and recorded the fact of violation. Ideally, video.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 17.04.2017 в 08:26.

Младший сержант Аватар для Phantom_Freakk
    Dang and those hackers of SG and RED F corp start playing again why the admins no make nothing whit them?'' No reload time and pen his tanks is impossible GOLD ammo no work with them. -.- I saw some posts and those players was banned too many times for using hacks in the past and now they come back with the same thing.
    r.jpg rrg.jpg

If you complain about cheaters, contact a special theme. Attach proof of your words. https://tanks.mail.ru/forum/showthre...B3%D1%80%D1%8B
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 17.04.2017 в 08:30.

Ефрейтор
    I have few questions what not answered in tutorial...
    1. How many screenshots needed,
    2. How long has to be the video in minute/second
    3. Allowed with action! video recorder 720p on youtube with original recording timecode or i have to wrote when was happened.
    If you can clearly answer these questions i make it for my friend but please expand the tutorial with this so everyone knows later how to report a player...

Need some screenshots. Preferably at least 3. The time interval between them of 15 seconds ideally. A little more is better. The criminal will not be a chance. If you shoot the video preferably with a duration of more than a minute. The video and the screenshots should be displayed the username of the offender. The best quality of video and screenshots - facilitates the handling of the complaint.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 17.04.2017 в 18:28.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    my nickname 1966GATE-13-
    nickname from the offender is (IGO65665 with Borsig pt tank)
    he threw me katyusha 1 time 28/04/2017 17:40:05 server time

photo1
    photo2

The player IGO65665 will be blocked for unsportsmanlike act.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 29.04.2017 в 18:24.
    One Man Army

Новобранец
    Hello admins
    1) My Game Name (Saz.)

2) He Game Name (вежливый72)
    3) this guy block me on round 12 and i cann't see anytank

2.jpg
    1.jpg
    T28.JPG

The rules allowed to have in the game more than one account. Complaints are submitted by persons directly affected.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 15.05.2017 в 19:21.

Ефрейтор
    My name in game: Srbin-Jebac
    Name: Szirk
    What is happen? This guy send bad words on global(game) chat. Time is 15:39 and 15:41 EU time
    Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_1.png

Special theme Complaints about violations of chatting (obscene language, insults, etc.)

Изображения Изображения
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 19.05.2017 в 22:24.

Младший сержант
    1) Nickname: KALE, with T 28 tank
    2) today 12:30 am Moscow time, he blocked my tank and i couldnt move left or right or backward with my Sturer tank so i was forced to move down from hill

I will wait from you the screenshots or video with the violation. Read the rules of registration of complaints.Thank you.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 24.05.2017 в 22:42.

Младший сержант
    i didnt take screenshots.. but he blocked me in the first minute of the game.. just at the beginning of the game, so i wish if u can go back and see that game at the snow map

Without evidence (screenshots, video) - the complaint could not be considered positively.
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 25.05.2017 в 20:03.

Ваши права