Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: hi admin you can help me?

Новобранец

hi admin you can help me?

Hi, I had 6271231 silver last night but today after i entered the game only 200k silver left , the rest is missed, I have been playing to collect silver, please resolve that for mee90.jpgobj.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось Hanas.; 27.06.2016 в 23:21.

Новобранец
    Hello admins, I have only got this account and I use it while I am in my shop, someone already sent message using my account i think in my shop because other people in shop use my computer, it wasn't me. I do apologize for that. I have been punished in the game for the second time again I don't know why? please unlock my account I have been playing since 27/08/2015 every day and nights and spent a lot money until i could make it that strong. I can send you the payment on my fb account as an evidence, please unlock my account, thank youpayments.PNG

Новобранец
    [QUOTE=Hanas.;328307]Hello admins, I have only got this account and I use it while I am in my shop, someone already sent message using my account i think in my shop because other people in shop use my computer, it wasn't me. I do apologize for that. I have been punished in the game for the second time again I don't know why? please unlock my account I have been playing since 27/08/2015 every day and nights and spent a lot money until i could make it that strong. I can send you the payment on my fb account as an evidence, please unlock my account, thank youpayments.PNG

Новобранец
    Hello admins, I have only got this account and I use it while I am in my shop, someone already sent message using my account i think in my shop because other people in shop use my computer, it wasn't me. I do apologize for that. I have been punished in the game for the second time again I don't know why? please unlock my account I have been playing since 27/08/2015 every day and nights and spent a lot money until i could make it that strong. I can send you the payment on my fb account as an evidence, please unlock my account, thank you

Ваши права