Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: camouflage is a joke

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

camouflage is a joke

I dont know what u did with camouflage but please reaturn to old detection of tanks. Its pathetic when im shooting from my TD from bushes and evry tank at map see me after just 1 shot!
    Its nonesens to have TD when evrybody can see me. At old brigde map, I was in my su100 in the bushes at E3, and I was shooting to IS3 he was at A6, other end of the map, offcourse after one shot bullb was lithging!
    I got 4 TD Su100, Borsig, WT auf panz (garbage) and T28, what should i do now? I spend many hours to get them, now they are useless, cause evrybody see them after shot doesnt matter where they are, they got skill crew, i bought extra camouflage 20% ,but THIS NOTING WORKING!!!

I know u dont listen to players, u are doing evrything to kill this game, just closed it!
    And this new map Warehouse is so sucks like carthag. U think its fun to drive at Carthag with T28??
    Im really close to leave this game Im fedup with this all "news" u did.
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 06.04.2018 в 23:33.

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Деприсарик
    Don't panic. Like the Great Carlson said: - Calm, just calm.
    The old disguise given the bushes was too cheesy. On some tanks the masking coefficient reached 0.8, as a result of which they were detected from 70-100 meters. The developer overdid it a little, a little later the disguise and demasking of different tanks will be corrected, but now plans to make stabilization to medium tanks that they could fire on the move. They're even worse with disguise.

well for that is TD, to detected from very long distance. so tell me: what is the sense to have visible TD?
    or u got other solution: give to TD's hull armor like for tanks. more mix in game more trouble.
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 07.04.2018 в 01:59.

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Деприсарик
    Glow after the shot will be all the tanks. The disguise is intended to take a position, not to conduct a constant fire up to 100 meters without being detected. The disguise of the shot will be corrected, again, but later. 80%+ of the unmasking of the shot it was the inflection.
    Последний раз редактировалось Деприсарик; 07.04.2018 в 15:49.

anyway, before was better and i dont konw whats the reason to change this.

Ваши права