Страница 1 из 7 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 66

Тема: No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

This is sad we are here 4 months and we dont see any updates on the territory war. Here is the image from the world map where is all the corps. All the developers do you realize all the players leave from the game, we start with 2800 palyers and now we have 1800 max with new players from the NA-EU server. This is bad and we need answer like a date when we will see updates, because its unfair to pay GOLD every day without critical updates. And most unfair for all those players who play every day this tragic territory war games!!!

Now i need to ask again directly a developer and not the (admin chiffa). We take every day 5 active points from the login. And for the next level lvl 5 for 100 slots we need 113500 active points and now we have with 80/80 ppl 27355, every day we can take 400 active points from logins in 1 month 12400 (if all the players login every day), this is the maximum example. We need 1 year for the next level 5 we are serius? we will wait 1 year to go in 100 slots? and 4 years to go in 150 slots? this is sad. Ok all the updates its good only how to buy gold and take some gold tanks, ace crews and other stuff its ok i like it, its important those updates to boost some players without many tanks, to take great discounts, i agree, but guys those active points its broken and its not work you need to fix this. And we need a professional answer directly from the developers, we are clients we spend real money this is not a free game you should to respect our demands and give some answers with dates when we will have a real update. We need answers immediately not after 3-4 weeks!!!

I see now how all those corps going in 150 slots when do you deactive this function!!!! here you can see https://tanks.mail.ru/about/manual/upravlenie-legionom all the new members when they start play the game they buy slots 25 per 500 gold as you see the photo, and now we can enable again this function its from the game and we can do it!!!!
    legion.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.08.2016 в 08:32.
    One Man Army

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    I saw one week ago maybe.... almost a half corps missing from MAP..... what happen ?

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I've never seen Guardians even try TW, and still claim to be a 'rich' Corps wanting to expand.... I have seen both TIGERS & SOD try it. My opinion is let us see Guardians try TW, post it here so we can all see. It's only a game ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    By the way 'Gate', I also think you maybe have a good point on the 'active points' thing. So when I think you maybe right, I will say so ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    The time is 03:38 today and we dont have palyers to play this is the image from the quee list. I am the only one who use the forum to say something and we don't receive answers from the developers... This is with the new players i see at least 30 players from the 106 they are friends of me from the NA-EU server, this is my this is my imagination?? or what, because i say 2 months now all the old russian players they leave the game they don't have motivation nothin yet to play. Really what is going on here we don't receive answers from no one, we have members they asked what is going on, with the game and we dont have answers from you. We can do something for that or not? we need new maps, new territory war, open the slots for all the corps to upgrade to 150 slots at least so we can play 4-5 battles at the same time, we need english version for the new players, we need new tanks for the game (not gold tanks) new lines, new corp tanks. Not all for the money guys we give a lot of money and you need to realize we are clients for you and not just gamers who play one regular game on facebook. You take a lot o money per month try to spend some from this money and fix new maps, new terrtiroy war, new tank categorys. I hope after 1 month someone professional to answer on this topic i wait already 1 week!!!!
    noplayers.jpg
    One Man Army

We all know, if the Gate/Theo is always giving reality is happening right now in the game GWT. This is not about " only a game" or "make some fun". We should be aware that some players would like to have something more challenge and balance the situation on several sides of the game. We move to the Russian server with the hope that's we have found something new.

I we see that's Gate request is normal. For everyone also and for very new player/beginner from outside russian. With english language.

For Consideration....

For important is make ENGLISH version for this game..... and fix some bugs

GWT Hello, we agree with gate13 we can not send you our 150 number of its players when you search 11,000 point when you serve and not be forced to play 1 year ce for this point it is not right .. and need to do adjustment in the global map have to play with all the tanks not only with 0bjekt140 and runs the game for 2 minutes it's not all fun must play to last 15 minutes and should have no more than 5 gold tank inside the game 5 to others are normal tank corp o tank so it would probably be only a game and then it would be fair and fun for all

Новобранец Аватар для TEIRESIAS1
    i think this is sad! i give money for the game like other players but i dont have the same benefits with the others.why the other corps had the opportunity to make biger their corp with gold so they can make batles in tw (they have the people) and me not. this is not fair. so i will eventually get bord and stop playing .allot of players think like me.the game will lose money and players i give money and i wand the same rules for everyone!

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Already I answered personally, but write here too if this question arose again.
    1. Now is a difficult situation with developers, not only TW is not updated, if you can see. As soon as the situation with the developers will change and we will be able to do normal updates - we will work with TW, big bugs, new content, etc.
    2. Many legions play now in the TW on the same terms. It is not possible to come to the game, and sharply get in the top rating, it needs to work. If you are not ready to compete with other legions - you can focus on the game in the other modes.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Ваши права