Страница 7 из 7 ПерваяПервая ... 567
Показано с 61 по 66 из 66

Тема: No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

This is sad we are here 4 months and we dont see any updates on the territory war. Here is the image from the world map where is all the corps. All the developers do you realize all the players leave from the game, we start with 2800 palyers and now we have 1800 max with new players from the NA-EU server. This is bad and we need answer like a date when we will see updates, because its unfair to pay GOLD every day without critical updates. And most unfair for all those players who play every day this tragic territory war games!!!

Now i need to ask again directly a developer and not the (admin chiffa). We take every day 5 active points from the login. And for the next level lvl 5 for 100 slots we need 113500 active points and now we have with 80/80 ppl 27355, every day we can take 400 active points from logins in 1 month 12400 (if all the players login every day), this is the maximum example. We need 1 year for the next level 5 we are serius? we will wait 1 year to go in 100 slots? and 4 years to go in 150 slots? this is sad. Ok all the updates its good only how to buy gold and take some gold tanks, ace crews and other stuff its ok i like it, its important those updates to boost some players without many tanks, to take great discounts, i agree, but guys those active points its broken and its not work you need to fix this. And we need a professional answer directly from the developers, we are clients we spend real money this is not a free game you should to respect our demands and give some answers with dates when we will have a real update. We need answers immediately not after 3-4 weeks!!!

I see now how all those corps going in 150 slots when do you deactive this function!!!! here you can see https://tanks.mail.ru/about/manual/upravlenie-legionom all the new members when they start play the game they buy slots 25 per 500 gold as you see the photo, and now we can enable again this function its from the game and we can do it!!!!
    Вложение 60378
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.08.2016 в 08:32.
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I would like you to post the main points of this post. I will then in turn answer my opinion, this is called 'A discussion'.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор
    It as a discussion before you started all that garbage. Why are tanks climbing mountains, why are tanks in front of just there and a moment later gone, but you still get shot, they don't, why tanks that are destroyed block you from passing or push them away.

1. Climbing Mountains is a skill, right angle, right place. Was exactly same on the NA and EU.
    2. Disappearing tanks: Glitch (or maybe a hack some using) in the program, yes I agree needs fixing
    3. None pushing tanks.... Well we on the NA/EU could push any tank, even our own team. I 'think' the Russians didn't want this (too many cry about it, even more cry babies), meaning pushing team mates. But correctly, we should be able to push dead tanks, or enemy tanks.

next?
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 04.09.2016 в 04:31.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Wasn't this first post about Territory Wars?? Or am I 'talking' about the full game in general :-p
    Dski
    L.S.F

Цитата Сообщение от RedViper Посмотреть сообщение
    It as a discussion before you started all that garbage. Why are tanks climbing mountains, why are tanks in front of just there and a moment later gone, but you still get shot, they don't, why tanks that are destroyed block you from passing or push them away.
    Why are tanks climbing mountains : because of game engine geometry system. You could climb mountains on NA and EU also. Nothing new here. It takes some skills sure but they can be climbed. For more info about the game engine : https://unity3d.com/ (research before you post, there are map limitation due to game-engine in all games)

Why are tanks in-front..... well.. heh... again skills of the crew/player + accessories + game MECHANICS. I don't want to go in-depth, to explain how camouflage works, and how all of the little things like camouflage, tank class, crew skills, crew level and terrain can effect one's stealthiness. This "problem" existed on NA and EU server as well. Sure game mechanics can be improved upon, but the game admin just stated that atm they have a problem with the developers. So... question answered and you still ask it.

Tanks destroyed block you from moving them also because of game Mechanics. At the point the game was developed, you either pushed tanks but do no damage OR! you turn the tanks in immovable objects but they take damage.
    Ah you will find smth smart to counter this so.. i'll give you more. You are pissed now that you can't push the tanks, well... imagine you playing with object 140, and one E-90 rams you. What happens? You not only take damage, but it will flip you over and CONTINUE! to do damage, very possible until you die. Would you like that? Yes bro... GAME MECHANICS!
    If you still prefer tanks being pushed, well... i do remember those times in NA and EU when a player started cussing because someone just pushed him in-front enemy fire. Or the times you ware aiming for someone and some... ABUSER kept ramming you, thus ruining your aiming.

So yeah... i will stick with immovable objects for the time being. Just because the game engine so far doesn't allow for WHAT YOU WANT to happen.

Now, are you satisfied ?
    Последний раз редактировалось Zeflemel; 04.09.2016 в 04:38.

Хэлпер чата Аватар для w7777
    interestingly,it's only on the ru server, already discussed many times.what argument??
    Ну насмешили))))))

Ваши права