Страница 3 из 7 ПерваяПервая 12345 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 21 по 30 из 66

Тема: No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

This is sad we are here 4 months and we dont see any updates on the territory war. Here is the image from the world map where is all the corps. All the developers do you realize all the players leave from the game, we start with 2800 palyers and now we have 1800 max with new players from the NA-EU server. This is bad and we need answer like a date when we will see updates, because its unfair to pay GOLD every day without critical updates. And most unfair for all those players who play every day this tragic territory war games!!!

Now i need to ask again directly a developer and not the (admin chiffa). We take every day 5 active points from the login. And for the next level lvl 5 for 100 slots we need 113500 active points and now we have with 80/80 ppl 27355, every day we can take 400 active points from logins in 1 month 12400 (if all the players login every day), this is the maximum example. We need 1 year for the next level 5 we are serius? we will wait 1 year to go in 100 slots? and 4 years to go in 150 slots? this is sad. Ok all the updates its good only how to buy gold and take some gold tanks, ace crews and other stuff its ok i like it, its important those updates to boost some players without many tanks, to take great discounts, i agree, but guys those active points its broken and its not work you need to fix this. And we need a professional answer directly from the developers, we are clients we spend real money this is not a free game you should to respect our demands and give some answers with dates when we will have a real update. We need answers immediately not after 3-4 weeks!!!

I see now how all those corps going in 150 slots when do you deactive this function!!!! here you can see https://tanks.mail.ru/about/manual/upravlenie-legionom all the new members when they start play the game they buy slots 25 per 500 gold as you see the photo, and now we can enable again this function its from the game and we can do it!!!!
    Вложение 60378
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.08.2016 в 08:32.
    One Man Army

Сержант
    Цитата Сообщение от RedViper Посмотреть сообщение
    Tanks disappear right in front of you, climb the mountain all the time, lag most of the time
    These are the main problems to solve first of all, together with the stupid collision between tanks you made, problems that in previous version of the game (EU and NA) weren't present...........
    Последний раз редактировалось SDF2; 21.08.2016 в 19:44.

Цитата Сообщение от SDF2 Посмотреть сообщение
    These are the main problems to solve first of all, together with the stupid collision between tanks you made, problems that in previous versions of the game (EU and NA) weren't present...........
    I am in concurrence with these issues being a problem. After all, the game advertises itself as being realistic and suggests that a player can experience the battles as fought by the tanks of world war 2. It is

totally unrealistic that you cannot move a tank with another tank, yet that is precisely what you can expect in this game. Even a small little tank becomes an immovable obstacle to a huge tank. The official

game manual even suggests ramming another tank in its side as a last effort technique to "track" your opponent, but that is impossible with the current configuration with regards to how the attributes are

assigned to the tanks.

And there doesn't exist on this planet the technology to make a 100-ton tank disappear right in front of your eyes in this day and age, let alone back in the '40's. I'm not referring to tanks in the distance that

aren't moving while hidden in the surrounding landscape with camouflage and crew skills and accessories. I'm talking about tanks RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU that disappear because they shoot the tank that

initially locked on to them in radar, but is not needed anymore cause other tanks have moved into their range. But you kill that initial tank and VIOLA', all of a sudden David Blaine becomes the driver of the

enemy tank and makes the tank disappear into thin air. I live in Las Vegas and have seen David Blaine and quite a few other magicians and none of them can make a tank disappear like that. Well, actually,

David Copperfield probably could, but he's not driving the tanks. Or is he? Please tell me he isn't. What am I saying, I know he isn't. If he is I'll shoot him in his face. That'll teach him to disappear in front of

me. Now, of course, I'm not suggesting that the developers be treated in such a fashion. Oh, heavens no! And I'm not insinuating that they aren't competent. BUT PLEASE DON"T TREAT US PLAYERS AS IF WE

ARE. I'm sure every single player can detect dog poop on the ground and know better than to step in it. I'm sure every single player is smart enough to recognize a burning building and not walk into it. We all

look both ways when crossing the street. We don't run with scissors or look down the barrel of a gun to check for ammunition. And from reading these posts, we also know when the wool is trying to be

pulled over our eyes. We are not dummies. but we are patient and even tolerant to an extent. Let's coexist as it should be. Our part is - We spend money. Your part is - You fix what's broken, create what is

asked for, and update as needed. What a beautiful relationship that would be. And it's realizable, with just a little effort.

Anyway, These are not difficult requests to process. If they are then perhaps you might want to consider further advancing the education of your current techs

or bring some into your fold that already possess these basic skills and the motivation to implement them into the game.
    Последний раз редактировалось Mothefuqqer; 22.08.2016 в 03:14.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    This is easy guys if you dont have developers to make a good update, just work with us, its easy you have already edit/update all the tanks 4 month now, you can nerf the GOLD tanks as the same like the corp tanks and easy we have a great battle on territory war with 15 minutes battles, real battles. But tell us you dont want to make a better game for all the players on the global map? i think you dont care you have the ability to edit tanks so why you dont edit the tanks?
    we cant play territory war witn one tank with object140 and if some members they dont have this gold tank.. you dont care?

No sense for us to pay GOLD for VIP any more, to pay GOLD for tanks why?
    we have already all the tanks from the game and we cant play because you destory the game with the updates every month and those GOLD tanks they are OP just to take real money.

As i say you can work with us i told you 4 monhts before here in my topic we can help you with the statistics from the tanks to fix the tanks again from the begining we need balance with all categorys tanks (regular tanks, gold tanks, corp tanks)
    Just change the statistics from the object 140 and other tanks and we are ready for the 1st step to hold all those players on the game and enjoy the game every day.

You forget when you ask money from your clients and VIP per month this called Subscribers for you, we pay every month 2400 GOLD for VIP we are not only a clients.

You should wokr harder and ask help from us with the tanks we are players we play every day, all day we know where we have problems and we need help from you guys to fix those problems, you say you dont have developers ok and what? You cant change the statistics from the GOLD tanks? My answer for that is here is all the updates when we come here on the russian server and yes you can make it real, the question is why you dont do it ?

Just you dont care, where is the (Arizona road you say he is the guy who fix the technical problems, the bugs, he made also the updates for all the tanks) is a administrator here or not ? We dont want answers from the moderators we need answers directly from the administrators, you guys manage our money and what they dont give answers for us?

Think about it we lost 1000 players 4 monhts now we start with 2800 and now we have 1800 and when we play at the nigth we have only 100-130 this is sad for all. And try to remove this active points you dont understand what damage you do with this useles function? You can make update from this week and make updates for all the gold tanks and we are ready for the territory war, more corps they will join with that and when you remove this useles Active points we will have more players with 150/150 slots and we can play 4 battles at the same time.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 22.08.2016 в 04:04.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    having played this for months now, it appears that TW just will not happen any time soon. without the ability to engage in TW, i'm starting to wonder why i'm continuing to play this. TW was something i looked forward to on the NA server - but apparently on this russian server a corps must jump through hoops to even entertain the idea of playing in TW. at the rate things are going, i am not confident of the long term viability of this game due to the inability of my corps to engage in TW due to ( 1) the limited corps size and (2) the highly outrageous cost of entering TW .
    how do the developers expect to keep players when the most important aspect of the game has a bar set too high for most players?
    Последний раз редактировалось Bukakke; 23.08.2016 в 04:48.

We played TW with Sons-Of-Dracula and Tigers (or as it is now United_Legions). We won some battles, we lost some. But this guys, the russians, they are playing this game for the past 3 years. They have developed their own style of play, and they drove the development in a certain direction. True, nobody is forcing you to play this game, but the same is true for the admins, they ware not forced to give you all the tanks from NA or EU. THIS IS A DIFFERENT COMPANY THAT OWNS THE GAME! On Nord America there ware AT MOST! 200 players onlyine at PEEK! hours. Do not sell bullshit that this game is dyeing, YOU are dyeing. This game has over 1500 players online at peek hours. Obviously at night they sleep.
    So they won't be online for you to take a screenshot so you can prove how GENIOUS you are.
    Now, do YOU want to play the Teritory Wars version of the game? IS THIS THE PROBLEM ? Because then I INVITE! ALL PLAYERS! THAT WANT TO PLAY TW! To come to United_Legions (Tigers).
    We have some requirements :
    1: Be active!
    2: Join RaidCall
    3: Own a t10 tank. Preferably a medium tank, if you do not own one, start researching a Leopard or T-55.
    4: Learn to play, we have lots of tutorials, on what and how to do it. (yes, we will teach you how to play if you are willing to learn, we don't just run our mouths)
    5: Be a team player. When playing the TW, nobody is good except the TEAM! Nobody is better than the other, we win together! we loose together! There is no I in TEAM!
    And there it is! Problem solved. Now you can stop wanking, and let's do some TW.
    If there is another reason why do do not play TW, well... you are a noob and a cry baby who can't get over the fact that Teritory War IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!
    In Teritory War you need to do more than hide behind the rock at the base and camp to see an enemy so you can get a shot fired.
    Each mode of the game IS DIFFERENT. So if you want to play one mode, or the other first LEARN! to play it. Stop trying to pressure the admins to do it YOUR way.
    Admins on this server are not your bitches, that need to do what "they are payed for".
    If i ware an admin i would've baned you, just because you implied i need to do "what i am payed for".
    Then I would ban you again to see how many players leave with you in protest.
    Then i would ban you again just to show you that you are NOTHING BUT A REGULAR PLAYER.
    But I am not an admin, so, I can only say this : Stop being lazy bastards and start learning the GAME MECHANICS.
    And if you want Teritory War search for : United_Legions . We will take care of you.

Ефрейтор
    the game already AUTHORITY be boring. put them real money and seeing no response. the same happened in another game and was closed. should evolve in the game will end in cats there are no players

Новобранец
    I think Gate was right. Many servers are collapsed like adding any new updates right as our previous one. I'm on the game every day, not skipping even one day more hour game I do not see a shift no longer only stagnation and a declining number of players.I think that's not the point just take the money, but for the same given the constant changes that are not there.I quickly improving the game and in the end i had nothing to pay.

Младший сержант Аватар для Phantom_Freakk
    i agree, we need more points for legion, or bonus for donations of gold and coins with these low points upgrade to the max lvl it will take years -.-

Младший сержант Аватар для Phantom_Freakk
    ohh thx, and i have a suggestion, pls put in the corp tanks, american or germany tanks too. ;D

Новобранец
    we need new maps, new territory war, open the slots for all the corps to upgrade to 150 slots at least so we can play 4-5 battles at the same time, we need english version for the new players, we need new tanks for the game (not gold tanks) new lines, new corp tanks. Not all for the money guys we give a lot of money and you need to realize we are clients for you and not just gamers who play one regular game on facebook. You take a lot o money per month try to spend some from this money and fix new maps, new terrtiroy war, new tank categorys.and have to improve the theme Lake xq before I did not have and now it's getting worse

Ваши права