Страница 6 из 7 ПерваяПервая ... 4567 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 51 по 60 из 66

Тема: No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

No more CORPs on the world MAP? 5 Active points per login!

This is sad we are here 4 months and we dont see any updates on the territory war. Here is the image from the world map where is all the corps. All the developers do you realize all the players leave from the game, we start with 2800 palyers and now we have 1800 max with new players from the NA-EU server. This is bad and we need answer like a date when we will see updates, because its unfair to pay GOLD every day without critical updates. And most unfair for all those players who play every day this tragic territory war games!!!

Now i need to ask again directly a developer and not the (admin chiffa). We take every day 5 active points from the login. And for the next level lvl 5 for 100 slots we need 113500 active points and now we have with 80/80 ppl 27355, every day we can take 400 active points from logins in 1 month 12400 (if all the players login every day), this is the maximum example. We need 1 year for the next level 5 we are serius? we will wait 1 year to go in 100 slots? and 4 years to go in 150 slots? this is sad. Ok all the updates its good only how to buy gold and take some gold tanks, ace crews and other stuff its ok i like it, its important those updates to boost some players without many tanks, to take great discounts, i agree, but guys those active points its broken and its not work you need to fix this. And we need a professional answer directly from the developers, we are clients we spend real money this is not a free game you should to respect our demands and give some answers with dates when we will have a real update. We need answers immediately not after 3-4 weeks!!!

I see now how all those corps going in 150 slots when do you deactive this function!!!! here you can see https://tanks.mail.ru/about/manual/upravlenie-legionom all the new members when they start play the game they buy slots 25 per 500 gold as you see the photo, and now we can enable again this function its from the game and we can do it!!!!
    Вложение 60378
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.08.2016 в 08:32.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi again Red, you was RedPlague on both the NA and Euro, I was in same Corps as you in the early days on the NA, we was in 40t, JediClowns Corps, I even had you on my friend list on Facebook at one time. So I'm sure I'm not mistaken on my previous post, because we talked on both servers.

Sooo. We can either chat here, or maybe you want make a new post, or even if you want in private, message me on Facebook, you know who I am :-p
    I have told you again get your facts straight on the NA server I was RedViper same name here. Never RedPlague, we where never in a corp , so no more hacked accounts whit no prove. If that's the way you want to talk then we have nothing else to say.

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Ok Plague, I understand I've caught you out, and you don't have the skill for real dialogue ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор
    Do you understand what I have posted before? It looks like no or you can't read. What is it? You don't need skills for a dialog hence your last post. You got something to say just say it stop pointing fingers. And if I'm the one hacking accounts did you let admin know or this is more nonsense?

Red, its all history, it's over as far as I'm concerned, the NA and Euro have closed. I asked for dialogue and gave the options to you for us to do that. You have declined....
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор
    If it's history why you keep accusing me for no reason? Why are you stuck on the RedPlague? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not him? You can't let it go so what answers you'll give me to any of the questions I have raised here in this post?

I was trying to 'touch-base' with you as they say, because I do know you ;-) We start a new post I think, we start from fresh, better that way I think. Easier for all to read. Unless you want different, I'm easy going really
    Dski
    L.S.F

Ефрейтор
    That's how you 'touch-base" by accusing a stranger of hacking? You don't know me you just assume you know. And I told you read my older posts here and give answers if you want.

Can we get to the real dialogue about this post?? Not our history
    Dski
    L.S.F

I would like you to post the main points of this post. I will then in turn answer my opinion, this is called 'A discussion'.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Ефрейтор
    Dude, we have no history. Can you get it? DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Read my older post and answer to any of then.

Ваши права