Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Pennalties system for AFK in Defence Mode is a joke!

Сержант

Pennalties system for AFK in Defence Mode is a joke!

Yesterday i reported an AFK player in defence mode. They did this:The complaint added to the list, with the accumulation of 5 complaints freezing for 3 days.
    Guess what?!? Today, i seen the same player in the game in defence mode!!! They don't freeze him, do nothing, only lie us !! It's useless, only time spended for nothing!! Those.... players who do this will not be receive pennalties at all! They only care about money,not players, like NA and Europe server did.

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Players will frozen wholesale once in a some period. If someone accumulated 5 complaints he will be frozen. We have no automated system "kick from battle" unfortunately. Also we do not freeze players for one complaint because AFC reasons may be different, if the player regularly failed the team - then it is obvious that he was unscrupulous players. This is why there is a rule about 5 complaints.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Players will frozen wholesale once in a some period. If someone accumulated 5 complaints he will be frozen. We have no automated system "kick from battle" unfortunately. Also we do not freeze players for one complaint because AFC reasons may be different, if the player regularly failed the team - then it is obvious that he was unscrupulous players. This is why there is a rule about 5 complaints.

why after the 5 complaint you give 3 days and you dont give 10 days or 15 days its simple if you want to fix the situation why you spend your time with 2 days and you need to keep list for that give them 10 days ban or 15 days when they lose all the VIP and the days of the login and 15 days defence mode i think we will not see any more afk on defence mode, but you dont want i think because its the same like the cheaters you give 15 000 gold and you have your account back......
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Because even 5 Complaints can be dialed due to a problem with the game. By the way, players not from Russia are not often a connecting problem. Terms of punishment for the first time is sufficient. Adequate people understand what they are doing something wrong. If not - caught again and will be frozen for a longer period.

Ваши права