Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: Accessories & Putting on Other Tanks

Accessories & Putting on Other Tanks

I have 3 Tier-5 tanks (T-34, SU-85 and KV-1) each have accessories on them.
    I'd like to know how can I remove my accessories, sell my tank Tier-5 tanks, then mount these accessories on my newly purchased Tier-6 tanks???
    Honestly this is something I never knew how to do on NA server let alone here where I cannot read anything.
    I'm asking for help and I would need step-by-step, stupid proof instructions on how to do this.
    Can any Admins help me?? This would probably be a good thing for many others to know also.
    Post here or send me on Facebook

Dave Greth
    HD...NA

screenshot.35.jpg

If you want to remove the accessories from the tank you are selling, check the box on the bottom.
    It will cost you 10 gold per accessory that you want to remove (2 accessories = 20 gold and so on).

screenshot.36.jpg

Just in case you do not know how to sell a tank.

Thank you for your responses. I saw them a while back but forgot to say thanks.

Ефрейтор
    Nice dialogue,it helps a lot but what if you don't like to sell a tank and just dismount the accesories and put them in an other tank,what then?

Ефрейтор
    all right i sell my m36 and the accesorie it goes only to KV2!I want to put it in my knew t26!

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Цитата Сообщение от eumenis Посмотреть сообщение
    all right i sell my m36 and the accesorie it goes only to KV2!I want to put it in my knew t26!
    For T26E5 you need to buy new accesories. There are 3 levels of accesories - for tiers 1-3, 4-6 and 7-10.

Ефрейтор
    Thank you Frank,you are always here and you help a lot.If you know tell me please wich tank is good with HE ammo.I know KV2 but what other tank is good.

Ваши права