Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 12

Тема: Unity on TW

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski

Unity on TW

Nice to see Corps 'Unity' doing ok in TW, well done guys ;-)
    Изображения Изображения
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

We worked hard for this, Thank You LSF brother!

TW is FUN!

screenshot.11.jpg

This is today's map

Генерал-майор Аватар для NewPatriot
    mountain noobs?
    one of unfair clans?
    QIP Shot - Screen 169.jpg
    Ищите канал NevvPatriot на YouTube

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Цитата Сообщение от NewPatriot Посмотреть сообщение
    mountain noobs?
    one of unfair clans?
    QIP Shot - Screen 169.jpg

Indeed NewPatriot nice post, they complaint for that and they do the same axAXaxaxxAXAXAXAXXXAxa nice photo bro good job this is the true!!!!
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 20.09.2016 в 02:27.
    One Man Army

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    And out again with hard work!!!

map.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 21.09.2016 в 03:29.
    One Man Army

Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    And out again with hard work!!!

map.jpg
    What is your point except flaming? What's the part that i'm missing? I do not see anything civil about your posts, just spite, negativity and a lot of frustration. I do not know what you are missing in your life, but you should stop compensating. Words don't make you... bigger... or greater. Relax, have some fun, get a life.

Генерал-майор Аватар для NewPatriot
    well, I mean, that you are proud of your team, that playing not fair
    using platoon of imb-tanks in a mountains??? it is a shame of RU-server - there is no honour in this tactic

we are not arguing with you do not want to compare our real life. it is just a game. but even in game there is a place for honour
    Ищите канал NevvPatriot на YouTube

using platoon of imb-tanks in a mountains??? it is a shame of RU-server - there is no honour in this tactic

we are not arguing with you do not want to compare our real life. it is just a game. but even in game there is a place for honour
    vlc 2016-09-20 12-03-50-413.jpg

This picture is a different side of the same story. Same match NewPatriot.

We worked hard to be on that map, we trained, we spent gold, we won.

Honor in this case would say "Congratulations UNITY". Because this thread is about UNITY corp being on the map.

Instead you twist some story about HONOR and Climbing. You flame. Start something that does not exist.

I have the whole video, same video that can get you banned for swearing and flaming NewPatriot.
    I was recording the match because i was actually training climbing, all spots on that map for TW.
    Now, what would be the honorable thing to do here: report you for swearing and flaming to get you banned on chat? Or... just have some fun, climb some mountains...

Yeah... i thought so. Have fun my friend!

Сержант

It's very funny you speak about honor when many of players here HAVE NO HONORS AT ALL, just noobs, cheaters, climbers, people who tell your position, pussy hiders and etc etc....

How many times russians fight on 5 team of object701? Where is the honor on that?

Also the russians players on EU server, Sparta clan were the worst cheaters and people without honors, they splitted in 2 or 3 team at high tiers and they fought in both teams so the could tell each other through raidcall the other player positions and kill them first and tie the match after, ruining always the battle of others.

Badboy50 another russian full of honor, just played M10 and E10 always with gold ammo in a server where noone used gold ammo.

So speaking of honor here is quite funny, ban definitely all the cheaters instead of giving them the chance of cheating again buying gold, first of all, second raise the cost of gold ammo, third lower the power of gold tanks then we could speak again of what honor is and about who acts honourable or not.
    Последний раз редактировалось SDF2; 21.09.2016 в 18:37.

Ваши права