Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 11 по 20 из 22

Тема: Update, December 1

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Update, December 1

Attention! This is not New Year's update, it will be in this year, later.

Soldiers! The operational environment has changed! According to information from the General Staff, you will find a gift code, the new tanks and the changes in the Defense mode! Detailed The report is A waiting for you here .Everybody the BE the ready for updates!

Gift!

With the start's for Let the are most interesting - you will of the find a gift First ! Of honor of the with In for last in the this year's's tanker Day each player CAN the activate the gift First below code and the get the 3 day the VIP-the status :

RWTK2016GIFTVIP3DAYS

below code is the valid from 1 to 14 December

Super-prize the New of Roulette

in Roulette Reserves appeared a new super prize: a premium the TD 9: level the SU-122-54 !
    Note. Tank issued in top condition, to obtain the status of the "elite" and to be able to fast crew training - need to learn not top modules.

Premium tank the New

Park then of German technology added a new premium the vehicle a medium tank 5: level the T-25 !

In Defense-Mode Changes

the Changed passing Defense the mode for 2-5 a levels: the number and of the type of tanks in the waves, PLACE of appearance of Enemies and etc. The

Other changes

• The Fixed bug with the display of tanks AT some players statistics in the mode standart.
    • The this day in the From the mode Standart base players, Whose is the destroyed tank, CAN not the write messages to the Opposing team .
    • Of the list with In the legions now! Just the visible : level of the legion .

See you on the battlefield! Good luck in battle!

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    p.s. I am waiting answers for this post,not only me all the players from the game!!
    p.s. And plz dont answer only to your russian section clients i see many posts from your anwsers from you and arizona_road, we are equal and we want answers not after 2-3 weeks, we are also clients for you guys you know that, you can give us some attention not only on the russian section!!!
    In the plans to develop a lot of things. First update will take place - New Year's update, then we will deal with priority issues in turn. When we are ready to announce the plans - all players will see it. Regarding the tanks I have said - it is not a problem that someone does not have some tanks. Every day are registered newcomers, and they in the same situation as you are, no matter from which country they come from. We remember about them and about you. Please, just wait until the development process will be established and we will have time for the some little things. Establish stable release updates is now very important. Even if it small and seems no useful to you.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    In the plans to develop a lot of things. First update will take place - New Year's update, then we will deal with priority issues in turn. When we are ready to announce the plans - all players will see it. Regarding the tanks I have said - it is not a problem that someone does not have some tanks. Every day are registered newcomers, and they in the same situation as you are, no matter from which country they come from. We remember about them and about you. Please, just wait until the development process will be established and we will have time for the some little things. Establish stable release updates is now very important. Even if it small and seems no useful to you.
    I don't think this small or big update is useful to me or for other player its the same update like the others. I say i notice bugs and problems on the gameplay, you need to take feedback from us, and we need directly answers, if its good or not. If you make update to fix 4 problems and after that you create 5 problems this is a problem and bad communication from the administrators to developers. We need to know why they create new problems without reasons they testing ? because the clients play the game every day and this is a problem for us. if you do not play hours you cant see nothing. Personal i play hours i have already 12500 fight capacity in half year of the game!!!!! I do not say all those problems only for me, i say it to you because you are a administrator and you are the association with the developers so you can explain the problems, who created with the last update.

do not see it like a offence to you, this is my way to explain the problems and give you some feedback, i know your opinion you think i see the administrators like a slaves or employer for us, and you say it many times i know all the problems i do not want to say it again. I do not think you know all the problems after the last update becuase now we have problems in the gameplay thats why i talk here.
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Gate, while many of the things you say are correct, please try give these new developers time to address all issues. Just remember Gate, when we was on the North American and European server we had no updates, and all of us still played this game.... At least here they are trying to make the effort giving us updates to make the game better for us all I think.
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 04.12.2016 в 03:31.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

well this is a bug when the enemy shoot your tracks your tank turn and he is going out from the bridge!!This is a big bug!!
    Photo1
    photo2
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 05.12.2016 в 04:11.
    One Man Army

you create one more bug after the update, you can't see anymore your enemy down from the pipes, as you see on my video the red line around from the enemy tank he disappears and i cant shot my enemy.

One Man Army

One more bug after the last update as you see on my video in the first 10 seconds, when i target the enemy and lock the tank with the red line around the tank, when i shot my bullet going in the ghost wall!!!!! many maps have the same problem, and the most important is on defence mode.at the corners its the same like that and i cant shot the enemy tank on the tracks when is it on invisible mode i shot again a ghost wall!!! And fix the bug with the reload i play T58 on defence mode and i cant shot and i lose all my life from the enemys.

Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 09.12.2016 в 18:47.
    One Man Army

Сержант
    after update this map very very bright
    Screenshot_336.jpg

Младший сержант Аватар для MRDA
    Hi admins,
    Good job with the update it was about time to have premium Tier 9 tank .Good to make experience for corp tanks and also make silver.
    There some still some issues but i read above that you have new team hope to work on them.

For the next update please think about some serious issues for me like invisible tanks.For some reason admins always run away from that question.I know there are some skills to improve stealth and camouflage but for example : M103 no camo no bad weather I am 8 meters away have optics M103 is behind rock I shoot and track him but then he disappeared keep shot there and kill him but I didn't see it till he die there so many more examples and video but still no answer.
    I Am pretty sure you know about this problem but at least let us know CAN YOU FIX IT OR NOT ?

Last one what about pushing dead tanks only i am kind of used to not be able to push tanks even if I don't LIKE IT but at least dead tank so you cant be traped sometimes in dead tanks.Well i play mostly arcade so there is no dead tanks there

Thanks in advance

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL
    i dont like this update, there is no shot sound now, and shot its not visible like before, and for what u added new icon of tank green or red? evrybody know who is enemy or team. u should take care better new options of payment from bank account to u, cause i cant buy gold with sms and paypal doesnt works! im really angry about this update!

Ваши права