Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: Corps Upgrade - question for Chiffa please

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski

Corps Upgrade - question for Chiffa please

Hi All,
    Chiffa, please, could us from the North America and European Servers have an offer to upgrade our Corps for more members, but keeping the same Level of Corps.

I ask because now we can see other Corps Level we see some only Level 1 but have 150 spaces.
    LSF and Guardians are both now Level 4 Corps, but 80 member limit, I also see only one level 5 Corps in the Corps list.

I know Guardians have requested this in the past also.

So I ask that it please be considered for us to increase our members space limit for a Gold payment.
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 07.01.2017 в 21:35.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Сержант
    It would be correct to give every corp the same opportunities in game.

Though not a member of any Corps, nor looking to join one I do not see this request as unreasonable. We NA & EU players should be afforded the same opportunities to compete. If we're willing to contribute Gold which we paid for it should be an option to grow the corps and be equal to the existing RU corps.

I see 9 Legions/Corps with 150 slots and still level 1. This means they have put no money/gold into a Legion/Corps. I see 1 Corps that is level 2, 150 slots and only one member......
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    I write here too:

I transfer your suggestions to developers. Will something change or not - I can not say now. They will think about this.

Ok, thank you Chiffa for your reply ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    [QUOTE = Dski; 367583] I see 9 Legions / Corps with 150 slots and still level 1. This means they have put no money / gold into a Legion / Corps. I see 1 Corps that is level 2, only one's to 150's and member slots ...... [/ QUOTE]

is FANTASTIC and AWESOME LOL
    How it CAN be .... one member with 150 slot? out of am i thinking.
    Except the if the this one's member is something special person.
    Последний раз редактировалось -ThunderCats-; 14.01.2017 в 02:13.

Please ThunderCats, thank you for posting, Chiffa has said she will ask the developers about ideas put forward for this. So as always we now wait. I am sure many other problems are more important right now, for all of us ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Ваши права