Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 23

Тема: object 279 GOLD TANK-NO SILVER from win......

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо object 279 GOLD TANK-NO SILVER from win......

object279_goldtank.jpg

Hello i have to say i buy this tank with 35. 000 gold for a premium tank. i will remember you what means premium tank my friends developers and forum administrators.
    object279_goldtank1.jpg

ANd i don't take silver for nothing. but you take 35 000 from me and all the players.

object279_silver.jpg

Last time when we make post topic here and you dont answer on our demands this is your job to answer to our post-topics we pay a lot of money and we want a good customer care from you(THIS IS YOUR JOB) if i made 1000 POSTS your job is to answer one by one. Well if you dont want to answer to the english forum, you dont want us here, because all day i see answers on the russian section. Well i will talk with all members from NA-EU server to make post on the russian section to get answer from you. Well if i send you a PM chiffa try to answer to this or answer to my topic-post because we need answers and help for some things and only you can answer to this problems.

You dont respect us, you dont give answers to the english section, if you dont fix that, we will start post-topics to the russian section.

P.S. at least you should respect your clients who spend real money from the salary every day.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.01.2017 в 06:06.
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Just a quick question please Gate. Was you using gold ammo for the battle?
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Генерал армии Аватар для ВодителНЛО
    When I buy it, I show how to play this tank
    Десять тысяч сообщений - сами себя не напишут!
    Jedem das Seine...

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для мята
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello
    1.hello.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET INTO SILVER PLAYING GOLD SHELLS 28000 MINUS, BUT CONVENTIONAL SHELLS DON'T TRY? And Yes,put a tick on auto-refill gold shells,and then soon the whole forum will be overrun.
    2.chiffa you here ,don't have to answer,read on her page than she does(not difficult because in Yandex translator to climb) , on technical matters to Arizona you, and easier for the local moderator with an English nickname.And yet,what can't you wait that long(horror of horrors) go to Russian topics and write it-there will answer.
    хелперы идите работать- ельцина на вас нет)))

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    So many bugs when the last update released...... some good but more not good. this notice for developer to fix immediatly because we play everyday....

Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    Just a quick question please Gate. Was you using gold ammo for the battle?
    i don't remember i think half regular ammo and some golds wihtout missed shots but the gold ammo he cost 4000 silvers and the regular ammo 800 so it's cheap, that's why i say that he is a gold tank like the m60, object140, t34, object 701 its the same line premium tank thats why i spend 35 000 gold to take it, so i have the chance to play with other style tank and same time to collect silver. They make changes without tests and we wait 1 month or 2 months or i dont know when they will make update to fix all those problems . They have BIG problems with the maps, with the tanks, and they say you need to wait . And we wait months for 1 update with nothing. they change tank on the roulette and 1 map nothing else for that big time.
    p.s. if they want to cant make silver with that tank object279, i want my money back and put this tank to the corp line tanks so i cant take it free with loyalties points no with 35 000 gold ......... its the same like the FV221, amx50-100, you cant get silvers from the battles.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.01.2017 в 06:05.
    One Man Army

Капитан Аватар для ДЕНИСЫЧ2000
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение

P.S. at least you should respect your clients who spend real money from the salary every day.
    Hello!!! you are not a customer. you are a player with money))))
    раки-это к драке

Старший сержант
    First of all, 6k of damage isn't exactly a good result for lvl 10 tank (especially if you use APRC (gold) ammo).
    Second, this tank was way too OP in the old days (couple of years ago), but then it was nerfed to oblivion (on every possible front, from silver farming rate to firepower and armor) after players' complaints, and after this nobody did anything about it until now.
    OFC that doesn't mean that I try to cover game devs for this, they should've done something more than just give the tank a premium status, but it's not a big surprise since I know what game devs are capable of.
    So if I were you, I wouldn't have invested money into this abomination, but oh well. In the meantime, good luck trying to get answers from forum administration.

Цитата Сообщение от Antichrist666 Посмотреть сообщение
    First of all, 6k of damage isn't exactly a good result for lvl 10 tank (especially if you use APRC (gold) ammo).
    Second, this tank was way too OP in the old days (couple of years ago), but then it was nerfed to oblivion (on every possible front, from silver farming rate to firepower and armor) after players' complaints, and after this nobody did anything about it until now.
    OFC that doesn't mean that I try to cover game devs for this, they should've done something more than just give the tank a premium status, but it's not a big surprise since I know what game devs are capable of.
    So if I were you, I wouldn't have invested money into this abomination, but oh well. In the meantime, good luck trying to get answers from forum administration.

I agree with you (Antichrist666) and i am informed from old russian players from the game when i came here.
    I know the statistics from this tank its a OP but my problem is when they devs want to do update, at least test it until the next update, they made new update without tests.
    They dont know how many silvers he can gets with this tank???? OFC they know.
    Me and some other clients give money for this GOLD tank and they take it. If they want to test it like this give to us free for some days like the lazer tank to test it and after that i will give feedback.
    So i dont want to wait again and again and again for the next update, give me my money back or fix it.
    I pay for some reason to take that tank.
    Well its the same like M60 your gun he cant see down and he cant shoot the enemys its a joke, when you climp he stuck and you cant move i will make other post for this tank stay tuned. i have at least 3-4 topics i want to do.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 09.01.2017 в 01:32.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    For this tank set such price. For all players, without regard to whether what language they speak. Whether will be developers to change its profitability - there is no information now. If you do not want to buy it - you can do not, there is a similar tank Object 280 in the awards of the Legion.

We respect foreign players as well as everyone else. If you remember, we have provided you with many bonuses at the beginning of the game is absolutely free. But we will not do some special things - in the game every day there are new players, not only you are newcomers. We will try to make an English version of the client that it may be easier to play to you, but you need to stop comparing with the russian players. You are all the players and you are all are equal.

Ваши права