Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 11 по 20 из 23

Тема: object 279 GOLD TANK-NO SILVER from win......

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо object 279 GOLD TANK-NO SILVER from win......

Вложение 78930

Hello i have to say i buy this tank with 35. 000 gold for a premium tank. i will remember you what means premium tank my friends developers and forum administrators.
    Вложение 78932

ANd i don't take silver for nothing. but you take 35 000 from me and all the players.

Вложение 78929

Last time when we make post topic here and you dont answer on our demands this is your job to answer to our post-topics we pay a lot of money and we want a good customer care from you(THIS IS YOUR JOB) if i made 1000 POSTS your job is to answer one by one. Well if you dont want to answer to the english forum, you dont want us here, because all day i see answers on the russian section. Well i will talk with all members from NA-EU server to make post on the russian section to get answer from you. Well if i send you a PM chiffa try to answer to this or answer to my topic-post because we need answers and help for some things and only you can answer to this problems.

You dont respect us, you dont give answers to the english section, if you dont fix that, we will start post-topics to the russian section.

P.S. at least you should respect your clients who spend real money from the salary every day.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 08.01.2017 в 06:06.
    One Man Army

Хорошо

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    For this tank set such price. For all players, without regard to whether what language they speak. Whether will be developers to change its profitability - there is no information now. If you do not want to buy it - you can do not, there is a similar tank Object 280 in the awards of the Legion.

We respect foreign players as well as everyone else. If you remember, we have provided you with many bonuses at the beginning of the game is absolutely free. But we will not do some special things - in the game every day there are new players, not only you are newcomers. We will try to make an English version of the client that it may be easier to play to you, but you need to stop comparing with the russian players. You are all the players and you are all are equal.
    Admin when someone ask you something from his topic you can read the post and one by one you can answer the questions.

1. Yes we want the devs to change its profitability, from object 279. What you expect when you give a gold tank on the clients without test the profitability do not angry with that? ofcourse we angry because we spend real money to take this tank. If someone wants to take this great gold tank it is to play with other style tank and collect silver from the battles that's why we pay a lot of gold to take it. Not for the beauty!!!!!
    2. Second you are an Administrator and your answer is unacceptable because you are working for the mail.ru you are not the BOSS. You cant tell to your clients if you want buy this tank or if you dont want to buy it take the CORP tank for free do not compare those 2 tanks because we spend REAL MONEY. What do you think we are blinds and we do not see the object 280? personal i have all the corp tanks and most of the players they have object 280 for free from the COPR line tanks!!!!!!
    3. Do not confuse, ofcourse you respect the foreigners players. No One says that you do not respect the foreigners. You dont respect the english section you do not have time to answer do not help on the questions from players because you dont have moderators, and the most important you are a administrator and we want answer or help directly from you. We dont deserve to wait 2-3 weeks for answer. Here you can accept your delay and your amateur teamwork on the forum to answer fast and give attention to our demands at least say a sorry for your delay.
    4. You and arizona you want all the players from the NA-EU server to come on the russian server. to remind you of the words that you told me with personal discussion you me and arizona, to bring all the players from NA-EU server. I did it because I wanted to do it because it's my hobby and you give those bonus not for free as you say, but to take all the players from the other server EU-NA with this move... all for the MONEY to take more money to your company, more profit for you and yes i will say it on more time,you take a lot of money from us the new players from the NA-EU. Also you ask me on a private discussion me and you if its the same the gold with the NA-EU server all for the money... but its ok yes you are a shop/company and you want money but respect our demands they are logical and we are play hours on the game let us know something more for the game. And do not forget. For the records. I managed forums over a decade as administrator for a popular games and for free for my hobby not for the money....
    5. We do no t ask special things we need equal things. We don't talk only for us as a newcomers we talk for all.
    6. Well yes i agree with you we want english version its important for us because live on the game we don't understand the russian language when the enemy hits our ammo bay and for the statistics when we cant read it.
    7. For one more time yes we will compare with the russian old players from the server we want equal behavior from you because i will remind you they have the FV4030 they have FV214 conqueror they have 8-9 skills on the ace crew for that and we are start all the crews from the beggining from 0 skills if you remember...... they have 150 slots on the corp without to spend gold for that and you want from as to spend 1 000 000 gold to go on the 150 slots and the irony in this is we cant axxaaxaxaxax because we want 113 500 loyalties corp points with your broken system .....that you call you are all equal? Answer me on the last where you see we are all equal.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 14.01.2017 в 05:53.
    One Man Army

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    i am just listening ........ i hope it will be better and maximum progress for this game. Because i see one by one the problem it solved from the developer. and this problem also be solved already, it maybe there is problem from this objek 279. good day for all of you

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Gate, This post will maybe removed, I'm not sure, but I hope your read it please. Two ways in life, you can ask, or try to demand. I'm 51, I have learned that asking is better than trying to demand. A few things you say... maybe correct, many incorrect....
    1. No one told you that you have to buy the Object 279, it was your choice you did that, and then because you made no silver, using gold ammo your not happy, and scoring low damage.... How many Tier 10 tanks using gold ammo actually makes silver when scoring less than 7,000 damage???
    2. GWT is a sub-contractor to mail.ru to run this game for them, so they actually are the boss on here
    3. I have always seen answers to reasonable question within one week, most times even less than this.
    4. You never bring any here... Once we know of the deal it was US THE PLAYERS that decided to come or not....
    5. Most times Gate, you only speak for yourself, this is why near ALL of us never added to your posts.... I know your friends in Guardians do this, and this is because you tell them too.
    6. YES, finally, nice words, no fighting, no demands. The game WILL get bigger with an English version.
    7. If you miss buying a tank, then you have missed it, simple as that. You recently got a Object 279, an old tank and post you don't like it !!! As for the question on Corps size, this has been asked, by me actually. But I do not demand, or threaten, or bully..... I only ask for it to be considered...

So finally Gate, we both know I only a player of this game, same as you, but would you care to reply to me?? Because everything I say here would be exactly same as what GWT will post I think......

PS, I do think you have good points sometimes, no often, but its the way you post that upsets everyone......
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 14.01.2017 в 17:20.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор
    To RU admins.
    Gate doesn't speak for all of us newcomers (NA/EU players). Not everyone of us is rich, whiner, and rude. Maybe English is not his primary language so his writing can be constructed in a negative and demanding manners. Gate doesn't represent EU/NA players!
    LLuke.

Сержант
    Gate speaks for himself ONLY, not for NA/EU players.

Младший сержант Аватар для MRDA
    I love how admins work here.We all know there are issues but we see that they are working on it much better then NA or EU servers.
    Gate stop talking on behalf of all players you got all the tanks tons of free exp and still complaining for silver or how much the tanks are overpowered witch i don't think is true if you have so many issues then why just start playing another game. ITS A GAME TO HAVE FUN

Счастье

1. First of all for sure i don't talk for you guys or for your corps that is for sure. And learn when someone make a post/topic try to answer for that topic/post, feel free to agree or disagree or say your opinion on my post/topic or create a new post/topic.
    2. As you see for all my posts I knew why bother with me, do you see anywhere your nicknames?
    3. well i know if you lost every day in the battlefield and lose many silvers or you cant upgrade your tank because you lost many battles from me and after that you came here on the forum on my post/topics to whine or to give you the opportunity to insult me just look all the post/topics why you talk for me and no for the game!!!
    4. If you see your nicknames your corp names then you can talk for me personal other way just agree or disagree.
    5. And for the records ofcourse i talk for my self first because is my money that I threw for the game to buy a gold tank and i talk for my corp for my friends and all the players who came with private msg to say or ask help for something from me and yes they dont know english to make a post or topic here and they dont know how to use forums so guys and girls do not talk for my name just focus on the topic/post.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 14.01.2017 в 20:01.
    One Man Army

Hi again Gate,
    1. I did reply exactly to your post in question
    2. Many of us feel that you try to say you speak for us 'ALL' when really 'ALL' do not agree with what you say. So we post, it is a forum, not just your speech platform...
    3. No personal insults have been made..... It appears only 'YOU' have major problems with the game that many of us disagree with you posts, and being a forum, we all can post.
    4. You have many on block on other chats, so this for me personally is the only way I can try talk to you. When we disagree, it appears you do not like that...
    5. I also speak on behalf of many who also do not post on here or speak English so well.

I'll add a couple my own now...
    6. Please, if you would like a change in the game or unhappy with something in the game then make a respectful post... No demand, or threat, or trying to bully. Because this is how it should be.
    7. You will never represent all of us from the NA, and EU, and we will never help you with your posts because of said attitude by you..
    8. Snowflakes melt or disappear in the spring ;-)
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 14.01.2017 в 21:35.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Печаль

Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi again Gate,
    1. I did reply exactly to your post in question
    2. Many of us feel that you try to say you speak for us 'ALL' when really 'ALL' do not agree with what you say. So we post, it is a forum, not just your speech platform...
    3. No personal insults have been made..... It appears only 'YOU' have major problems with the game that many of us disagree with you posts, and being a forum, we all can post.
    4. You have many on block on other chats, so this for me personally is the only way I can try talk to you. When we disagree, it appears you do not like that...
    5. I also speak on behalf of many who also do not post on here or speak English so well.

I'll add a couple my own now...
    6. Please, if you would like a change in the game or unhappy with something in the game then make a respectful post... No demand, or threat, or trying to bully. Because this is how it should be.
    7. You will never represent all of us from the NA, and EU, and we will never help you with your posts because of said attitude by you..
    8. Snowflakes melt or disappear in the spring ;-)

You are blind ?? I will help you, try reading the underlined words.

1. First of all for sure i don't talk for you guys or for your corps that is for sure. And learn when someone make a post/topic try to answer for that topic/post, feel free to agree or disagree or say your opinion on my post/topic or create a new post/topic.
    2. As you see for all my posts I knew why bother with me, do you see anywhere your nicknames?
    3. well i know if you lost every day in the battlefield and lose many silvers or you cant upgrade your tank because you lost many battles from me and after that you came here on the forum on my post/topics to whine or to give you the opportunity to insult me just look all the post/topics why you talk for me and no for the game!!!
    4. If you see your nicknames your corp names then you can talk for me personal other way just agree or disagree.
    5. And for the records ofcourse i talk for my self first because is my money that I threw for the game to buy a gold tank and i talk for my corp for my friends and all the players who came with private msg to say or ask help for something from me and yes they dont know english to make a post or topic here and they dont know how to use forums so guys and girls do not talk for my name just focus on the topic/post.
    One Man Army

Hi again Gate,
    If I was blind (was that a direct insult to me??) I would not be able to post....
    So..... for the underlined...
    1. We agreed you only speak for yourself, no one else.....
    2. If you wasn't sure I'll try explain for you... a FORUM means ALL can post on topics/posts that someone has posted, its how these things work !!! No direct insult to you has been posted, but you call me blind, is that an insult?? I think it is...
    3. The final underlined part.... If you want to throw your money away then that is your business, but as it means, throwing it away means don't expect anything back..

edited here:
    Gate, if you not want us to comment on your posts, in an OPEN FORUM, them do not post here, just send a private message...

PS, and please say sorry for insulting blind people and me....
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 14.01.2017 в 23:49.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Ваши права