Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 15

Тема: M60 big problem with GUN

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Восклицание M60 big problem with GUN

You can transfer these problem to the devs.
    I notice the gun from M60 he have problem with the degrees this tank he have a big size and high turret, the gun he cant look down the enemy tracks and you cant shoot him all these in the stable stage floor,
    when you have even a small hill you cant shot your enemy, you cant see the enemy tank only the enemy cap and if the enemy move left-right you cant shot,
    this with the normal tanks with high turret and big size, when you have object140 enemy, mars15,chatillon25t,T28,t-55,cy-122-54,is7 you cant shot the enemys with the wrong degrees from the tank all these in a stable floor, i dont talk in a high level floor, you cant see the enemy!!!

Many tanks they have the same degrees but they have low size so they can see down with the little size. Like the object 140 the gun he do not go down but he is a low size tank same with the mars15, the FV4030 , t-55 and all the low size tanks. For the big size tanks like M60 he dont have any degrees to see low down the enemy in the stable floor.

That why i talk in my topics when you do something new in tank you need first to test it. It has been a month since we take the m60 from roulette and this tank he have big problem with the gun, also when you go to climp on the hill or an easy high floor your tank stop and he cant move, also when someone touches your tank he block you and you cant move. All the tanks with high turret they have the ability the gun to see down the enemy tracks from close distance.

Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.01.2017 в 08:20.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Tank design only allows this angle of gun (see at bottom part of hull - its higher. If make the more angle - a gun will pass through back of the hull). It is normal that different tanks has different gun angles. Look at Shturmtigr - it almost have no angle of gun - but all in battle are scary of it.

Старший лейтенант
    Israeli_M60_tank_captured_by_Egypt.jpgm60.JPG
    very funny, Chiffa. very funny )))
    Углы ВН, град. —9…+19

Цитата Сообщение от Волчок Посмотреть сообщение
    Israeli_M60_tank_captured_by_Egypt.jpgm60.JPG
    very funny, Chiffa. very funny )))
    Углы ВН, град. —9…+19
    I talk about model in our game. Not about real. Please write at russian part of forum. You can easy find many relevant topics in your native language. Either connect to the answers to the questions in this thread, if you so not indifferent

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Tank design only allows this angle of gun (see at bottom part of hull - its higher. If make the more angle - a gun will pass through back of the hull). It is normal that different tanks has different gun angles. Look at Shturmtigr - it almost have no angle of gun - but all in battle are scary of it.
    ok but all the tanks they have degrees the sturmtiger its a destroyer tank with good stelth he coming from stelth mode when he have scout and he needs only to take one good shoot with gold ammo and the enemy is dead.
    This is a great difference in the two tanks the M60 is a medium tank when you have enemy like the mars15 or object140 or fv4030 or is7 or T58 you can shot the enemy you dont have view from all the tank i dont think show this is good, its a unfair for this tank if he cant see the enemy tank all of these on the stabel floor imagine the tank on the high floor you can see the enemy nothing just stay there and lose ? because the other tank he have small size and you can see it ? All the big tanks they have fulll degrees to see down, FV4005, maus, T96,T100E5 the same category with M60 he can see down, T58,T43,T54,E100,E90 all the tanks they have the ability to see the enemy with small size when he come beside next of you.
    I don't think so it's a good tech it is out of game you cant shoot your enemy and just stay and lose from the enemy.
    As you see on my video the gun he don't see down nothing... you need more degrees all the players complain for that problem.
    You should do transfer that to the devs to fix it and test it with the small size in the next update. This is out of gameplay for this tank this is unacceptable.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.01.2017 в 20:47.
    One Man Army

By this logic, if the players are asked endless gold - it means that there is a problem and need to fix it. This is not true. At the moment, this gun - made with this degrees. This is not a bug - it was done intentionally. Will it change in the future - now unknown.

By this logic, if the players are asked endless gold - it means that there is a problem and need to fix it. This is not true. At the moment, this gun - made with this degrees. This is not a bug - it was done intentionally. Will it change in the future - now unknown.
    Thank you Chiffa!

You could also say that, no thanks are the same, they have strengths and weaknesses.
    It is up to to the player on how proficient he becomes playing that tank.

And examples of tanks with bad gun depression exist. Look at Kv2 vs E-10. If e-10 tracks the KV-2 and drives in his side, the KV-2 will not be able to shoot at it.
    This has been around since for ever in any game.

The M60 has the Range view,the armor, the speed, the fire-power... well.. almost everything to make it a GOD tank. It is child's thinking that he must have a down side also.

Which in my opinion is but a change of play-style. Mid-field fighter... don't get close to the enemy, count the fast-mediums on the opposite team and try to get them dead before you engage the more powerful, slow, heavy tanks.
    If one player cannot comprehend how to play a specific tank, he is a newbie in the community. And it is not an insult. It means that he is new to the concept of playing tanks and needs the advises of older players so he won't frustrate, but ENJOY! the game. Obviously some turn to trolling but that is a different topic.

Conclusion! Thank you Chiffa for such a professional answer, and thank you GWT.ru for giving a damn on players opinions and also bringing new content to the game!
    Thank YOU!

i think you don't give the chance to fight with small size tanks and the devs they have to change it in the near future, it's impossible to kill someone if you cant see him on the stable floor. This is logic to see the enemy and fight with him not to be down from me and i cant see him and after that just stay and lost the battle .

p.s. but thanks i appreciate that fast answer.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.01.2017 в 22:46.
    One Man Army

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Деприсарик
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    i think you don't give the chance to fight with small size tanks and the devs they have to change it in the near future, it's impossible to kill someone if you cant see him on the stable floor. This is logic to see the enemy and fight with him not to be down from me and i cant see him and after that just stay and lost the battle .
    Forget, for the moment not game engine allows you to omit the gun front at 9 degrees, but that when you rotate the turret automatically turned up so as not to cross the texture stern tank. Maybe after the transition to Unity 5 this problem will.
    Sorry my bad english, online-translit).

Счастье

Цитата Сообщение от Zeflemel Посмотреть сообщение
    Thank you Chiffa!

You could also say that, no thanks are the same, they have strengths and weaknesses.
    It is up to to the player on how proficient he becomes playing that tank.

And examples of tanks with bad gun depression exist. Look at Kv2 vs E-10. If e-10 tracks the KV-2 and drives in his side, the KV-2 will not be able to shoot at it.
    This has been around since for ever in any game.

The M60 has the Range view,the armor, the speed, the fire-power... well.. almost everything to make it a GOD tank. It is child's thinking that he must have a down side also.

Which in my opinion is but a change of play-style. Mid-field fighter... don't get close to the enemy, count the fast-mediums on the opposite team and try to get them dead before you engage the more powerful, slow, heavy tanks.
    If one player cannot comprehend how to play a specific tank, he is a newbie in the community. And it is not an insult. It means that he is new to the concept of playing tanks and needs the advises of older players so he won't frustrate, but ENJOY! the game. Obviously some turn to trolling but that is a different topic.

Conclusion! Thank you Chiffa for such a professional answer, and thank you GWT.ru for giving a damn on players opinions and also bringing new content to the game!
    Thank YOU!

well (you call me here newbie) i have 50 videos and over 100 photos from you axaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxax i will post you every day.

zeflemel1.jpgzeflemel2.jpgzeflemel3.jpg

2 games in a row you lost today GJ axaxaxaxaxxaaxxaaxaxxaaxaxxa
    zeflemelnoob_0dmg.jpgzeflemelnoob_0dmg2.jpgzeflemelnoob_0dmg1.jpg

Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 19.01.2017 в 01:35. Причина: 2 games in a row with the BOT zeflemel AXXAAXAXAXAX
    One Man Army

Ваши права