Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 15 из 15

Тема: M60 big problem with GUN

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Восклицание M60 big problem with GUN

You can transfer these problem to the devs.
    I notice the gun from M60 he have problem with the degrees this tank he have a big size and high turret, the gun he cant look down the enemy tracks and you cant shoot him all these in the stable stage floor,
    when you have even a small hill you cant shot your enemy, you cant see the enemy tank only the enemy cap and if the enemy move left-right you cant shot,
    this with the normal tanks with high turret and big size, when you have object140 enemy, mars15,chatillon25t,T28,t-55,cy-122-54,is7 you cant shot the enemys with the wrong degrees from the tank all these in a stable floor, i dont talk in a high level floor, you cant see the enemy!!!

Many tanks they have the same degrees but they have low size so they can see down with the little size. Like the object 140 the gun he do not go down but he is a low size tank same with the mars15, the FV4030 , t-55 and all the low size tanks. For the big size tanks like M60 he dont have any degrees to see low down the enemy in the stable floor.

That why i talk in my topics when you do something new in tank you need first to test it. It has been a month since we take the m60 from roulette and this tank he have big problem with the gun, also when you go to climp on the hill or an easy high floor your tank stop and he cant move, also when someone touches your tank he block you and you cant move. All the tanks with high turret they have the ability the gun to see down the enemy tracks from close distance.

Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.01.2017 в 08:20.
    One Man Army

Well... you are what some would call a stalker.
    I don't know how to feel... now that you say you have videos and photos of me...
    I don't know when it all began.... maybe... all those ammo bays i gaved you ? They ware part of the game!
    Well.... you must get used to it...
    I know it is tough, but try to forget about me. You will find a handsome strong man to handle your erratic mood swings eventually.
    I'm just not gay dude.

Well, just for your own information.... in the future... you should know that once you are dead in-game, you cannot write so that alive people can read.
    This is because admins listened to the people, when i suggested the exact same measure, to protect against trolls or psychos like you who provoke other people and after they report to the admins.
    Yap, you FINALLY! changed something in this game! You changed the views of the admins regarding some EU players.
    Kids.... that need to be silenced

Thank you admins! YOU ARE THE BEST!

P.S.
    i know i deserve a warning but so does gayt for the exact same reasons as me ))))

P.P.S.
    Post the video from yesterday with your AMX30, you full life and me fighting another 2 tanks. Make sure to film from begining while you ware camping at the start of the base and catch the ammo bay at the end that you received.
    Последний раз редактировалось Zeflemel; 19.01.2017 в 02:51.

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I find it amazing that the very same player that has posted the most for "Complaints about violations of chatting (obscene language, insults, etc.)", yes you 1966GATE-13-. Then you post on a public Forum exact same as you complain about, you posted that you will flame everyday, lol

Quick question please GATE; Do you think that it is one rule for you and a different rule for others??
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 20.01.2017 в 10:06.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Новобранец
    High ping D:
    Solution?
    Sorry, but i need help. D:

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    XxZ0mb1es1ayaxX I think you will have to post on a new thread really for more help
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Цитата Сообщение от XxZ0mb1es1ayaxX Посмотреть сообщение
    High ping D:
    Solution?
    Sorry, but i need help. D:
    Hello XxZ0mb1es1ayaxX you are on wrong topic but this problem is from your provider internet connection and your personal computer if you have bad pc you have problem with all FPS, ping, LAG.
    One Man Army

Ваши права