what about invisible players? are u going to do anything about that? i just played a game and in front of me at a few meters there was this guy KAPUT42 with t34 and an IS3. the map was berlin and we were in town between buildings. i was shooting at KAPUT42 and he just dissapeared!!! in a few meters!! but he was there cause he kept shooting and killed me. the IS3 that was just near him did not dissapear. a lot of hackers in this game and u do nothing. its a shame cause i love this game but cant play it because of the hackers

- - - - - - - - - -

players that disspear in game

what about invisible players? are u going to do anything about that? i just played a game and in front of me at a few meters there was this guy KAPUT42 with t34 and an IS3. the map was berlin and we were in town between buildings. i was shooting at KAPUT42 and he just dissapeared!!! in a few meters!! but he was there cause he kept shooting and killed me. the IS3 that was just near him did not dissapear. a lot of hackers in this game and u do nothing. its a shame cause i love this game but cant play it because of the hackers