Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Mouse movements frozen/disabled

Ефрейтор

Mouse movements frozen/disabled

Every few games, I'm experiencing the following critical error: As soon the battle starts, I can neither move my [tank's] turret nor alter my view (via right-click) with either my mouse or touch-pad. However, I can still shoot with the left-click button. Moreover, I can move the courser via ctrl button and press buttons on the in-game menu (e.g. quit the game). As soon as the battle ends, the mouse works properly again (i.e. on the main menus). Sometimes, when I just close the browser/game and reload the game the mouse keeps working properly again while at other times the error remains. Sometimes, I can play up-to 20 games hassle-free while at other times the error occurs 3-5 games in a row...

Has anybody else experienced this error and if yes, is there any solution to this problem?

I have cleared the unity cache already multiples times and the browser cache/cockies as well. This has not helped...

Best regards,
    Canaris

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    You play at PC or at notebook?

Ефрейтор
    Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    You play at PC or at notebook?
    I'm using a notebook (Microsoft Windows 10).

Furthermore, I'm using a USB mouse (but the touch-pad remains active as well). I've played for a while with the mouse disconnected but the error still occurred at least once while just using the touch-pad.
    Последний раз редактировалось Canaris; 15.02.2017 в 20:39.

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Try to update touchpad drivers or disable touchpad during gaming

Ваши права