Показано с 1 по 7 из 7

Тема: Suggestion how about new mode Player VS Player 1 on 1

Младший сержант Аватар для MRDA

Лампочка Suggestion how about new mode Player VS Player 1 on 1

Hi to all admins and Developers,
    Personally I think you doing great job i know everything takes time and you are busy with new stuff but please consider about making new mod
    Player VS Player

Just think about there are many disputes and bragging between players but actions are aways better than words.

Just imagine small Map no climbing places for cover and only 2 players proving who is better.
    Maybe also put like betting gold or silver the players put amount of gold or silver and winner takes all how awesome will that be there will be no need for exp its just a way to settle things between players ones and for all .

I know this is long shot but please put some consideration none of the other similar games have that it will make you unique.

Best regards Mrda (Отбора на позора)
    Последний раз редактировалось MRDA; 28.02.2017 в 13:20.

I subscribe and would love to expand on this idea.

Make it a new PvP mode where even corps can challenge other corps at least 1/day.
    Or just regular players that band together.

It could be challenging at first for the developers but i bet it would be fun! Something like Arcade but with Preparation Hall like in TW.

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    I had a bit different idea: Training mode, where admin of the room can choose map and players manually, players can take any tank they have. Up to 10 players per team. It will be possible to make unstandard battles, like 10v1, 1v1, 5v10, 3v3 etc. Of course this battle can't give any rewards to players, but it must cost - to don't make all players leave other game modes.
    It's just an idea, i think we all know there are different plans for the game

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I think all three are great ideas guys ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Read the Answers to questions of the conference (January / February 2017) here the players put many questions, one player ask the same and he recieve this answer from the developers(Duel Mode 1 * 1 will be quite boring. When playing in a team have the tactics and teamwork. A similar regime are planning to introduce, but are not limited to only 1 * 1.) you can see the question and answer on the post#3 from player marinm.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 28.02.2017 в 23:57.
    One Man Army

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    That's why we can only guess what mode is planned - there's not said what exactly it will be, so i hope for mode which i proposed above.

Ефрейтор Аватар для M333
    +1 from me to this idea i think its very good to make challenge with your friends

Метки этой темы

Ваши права