Показано с 1 по 9 из 9

Тема: Do you find this "normal" ?

Do you find this "normal" ?

OK so i played a few matches with my friends last night. We ran T8 and we got paired with T9. Even if there ware plenty of matches at T8 and even if we had a t7 (in this last match we had TWO) in our team.

You guys made an update that was supposed to FIX this problem. Why are we still getting paired with higher tiers ? Do you find this normal ? (check screenshot)

Oh! We had the MAJORITY (+1) t9's in our team, thanks a lot! )

http://i.imgur.com/xbvuO9D.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось Zeflemel; 11.03.2017 в 04:50.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    You need to have brain to understand the rules, you can't make a team with over a 2 levels difference not on matchmaking with other tanks. But what you expect from guys like you, only complain for other reasons and only in my topics. You do not read the last update. You are irrelevant for sure.
    One Man Army

First off, look at the screenshot before commenting about "having brains". We have 2 tier 8 and 2 tier 7 in our team. Perfectly legit. Perfectly sane. Perfectly within the new update parameters. The fact that the game paired us with T9 is the problem here. There were plenty of T8 battles at the time and still the game paired us with T9 more then once. Hence the question : Do you find this "normal".... AFTER! the update ? If an admins says YES then... yeah.. big deal. I'll come with another suggestion for this to be "fixed". The forums are an OPEN line to the administrators and the other players civil opinions of the game.

There is no need for you to resort to personal attacks. Even if this is your specialty.

Second, aren't you becoming a little bit paranoid? A bit TOO possesive? (YOUR TOPICS!) This is not MY topic. This is public topic and everyone has the right (that's why i posted) to have their oppinions read. Even you. Even if you used this opportunity to present a personal attack instead of using the opportunity to better the other players experience with your thoughtful analysis of the game mechanics!

We all know you are having a rough period in real life, but there is absolutely no need to feel this insecure. You will get the help you need bro! Take some more of those pills the doctor prescribed. Everything will be fine... eventually!

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    I would like to ask if u find this normal...
    Please see the screenshot: prnt.sc/esfena
    For how long this problem will exist???
    Will u FIX it sometime???!!!

Thank u.

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от rebelf Посмотреть сообщение
    I would like to ask if u find this normal...
    Please see the screenshot: prnt.sc/esfena
    For how long this problem will exist???
    Will u FIX it sometime???!!!

Thank u.
    Matchmaking has +/- 1 rules. A level of the team chooses by the higher level of tanks in the team.

I m wondering... did u see the screenshot?
    I didnt speak about the matchmaking but about the tanks that stucks inside the other.
    Will this problem ever get fixed???

Thanks again.

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Team on skreenshot have 8 tier (hi lvl in team). 8 can be matched with 9. What wrong?

In the last update was changed the mechanism creating the team, but not the matching. You can not create a team of 7+8+9 tiers or 10 + 1 tiers, only +/- 1 levels — that's what has changed.

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от rebelf Посмотреть сообщение
    I m wondering... did u see the screenshot?
    I didnt speak about the matchmaking but about the tanks that stucks inside the other.
    Will this problem ever get fixed???

Thanks again.
    You did not tell about this anything. Why do you think that all are mind readers? Post the picture and tell what's wrong. Topic start with problem of matchmaking. You post picture with dead tanks and ask _is it normal_. Ask the correct question and you get the answer.
    Последний раз редактировалось sharky72; 05.04.2017 в 13:29.

U kidding me right? or u cant understand what im writing to u?
    I explain to my last post that the problem is about the tanks that STUCKS INSIDE THE OTER, and yes, u see DEAD tanks in the screenshot because we COULDNT NOVE and fight back!!!
    And im asking u again, will u FIX that problem or not???
    I didnt spoke about matchmakings but only for this problem. The problem that tanks stuck inside the other...

I hope u understand this time. Thank u.

Ваши права