Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 12

Тема: IS3 and Kvs-1

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

IS3 and Kvs-1

hi, i got IS3 and KVS1, in these tanks time reload is terrible. kvs1 -12.4 in IS3 13s. how to make this time faster? i dont have chance with this reload. in both of them i got advanced reload accesory.
    another question is how to make damgade bigger in IS3, i got the best gun ace crew with 2 skills, but sometimes damagde is 7, 45, or even 1. its some joke, i dont have chance in 1v1 with object 701, i shot him 50, he shot me 600 its funny. is it necessary to use gold ammo? cause i dont use gold, i cant buy by paypal or sms, i dont have visa card. i play without gold, its sad.
    and 1 more, my kvs1 has 1900 points of life, with 2 advanced acsesories. 200+150. but i have seen in game some guys in kvs has 2450 life points how this is possible? and what i should do to make this in my tank?

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    You can increase your reload time on these tanks with Ace Crew with trained Master Skill and buying accesories which will give you a bonus to reload. About low damage per shot, you probably use HE ammo, what is usually useless for heavy tanks. You need to use AP or APCR - top gun of IS-3 have enough penetration to penetrate lower front hull of Object 701.
    I don't know a answer for KV-1S question - it will be good if you will send screenshots.

there is no master skill in these crew, im using ammo with red belt so i dont know what is that ap or apcr, any why i know they doing the best damagde. and what u mean i have to buy accesories? i bouth evry availble to make relod faster, there is no more to buy
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 11.03.2017 в 22:46.

Ok, you have accesory for reload. Ammo with red belt (HE) is worthless, it's useful only for destroying tracks - http://prnt.sc/eisqt1
    On picture in link you can see my ammo setup for Mammut, but on this tank HE ammo works very well, it's unique thing for this level. Types of ammo shown on picture are available for every heavy tank, i recommend to use first type of ammo, if you can't but APCR (gold ammo). As i said, HE ammo is useful only for destroying opponent's tracks, not to make a big damage.

HE rounds (High Explosive) detonate upon impact with the target. Meaning that if the target has a high level of armor it will not do much damage. On some tanks, the HE charge is big (like Sturm or Brumbar) thus the shell will deal incredible SPLASH damage also (dealing dmg to other tanks or structures). Some tanks have HE rounds with a little bigger penetration also. Like the Kv-2 (first gun). Usually HE ammunition is used to destroy tracks or hit the (very) weak spots like the commander's hatch, for maximum effect.

AP rounds (Armor Piercing) are typically a big steel shell propelled at high speeds towards the target. Their intent is to penetrate the enemy tank armor and deal as much damage once inside the tank. Hit crew members, destroy ammo rack, fuel tank etc.

Depending on the tank, the gun and ammunition, you may also want to use APCR ammo or commonly known as Gold Ammo. It is the ammo in the "middle". That you can buy WITH SILVER only if you already purchased gold in the game and unlocked the ProAccount II. Otherwise it will cost you gold.

I hope this helps!

thank u guys for your answers, but Frank_Lampard_8 i dont agre with you. im using HE amomo in kv2 152mm, and this ammo is doing the biggest damagde, AP ammo even not penetrade the hull or any part of tanks, is a crap i have bad experience with this ammo. like i sad before i cant buy gold, so i cant use gold ammo i cant activate vip account, its sad. im asking for IS3 not for mammut or other brumbar. its not fun when i get 600 damagde and shot 47 to enemy...

That's why i said "On most tanks HE ammo is useless". Here i meant for example KV-2. This tank have derp gun (both versions of 152mm guns). It will always make big damage per shot with HE ammo. But on IS-3 and most other heavy tanks HE ammo is useless, you need to shot at weak spots with it to make big damage, but it's still not guaranteed. You need a big luck to make big damage. That's why i suggest to use AP (Armor Piercing) ammo on IS-3, as most players do.
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 13.03.2017 в 05:45.

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Raznos
    Пишите на русском, ни чего не понял
    Легион Ктулху (создал ТанкЫзд 6.08.2014)

Цитата Сообщение от Raznos Посмотреть сообщение
    Пишите на русском, ни чего не понял
    Эта часть форума посвящена английских игроков говорящих.

Генерал-лейтенант Аватар для Raznos
    Цитата Сообщение от Frank_Lampard_8 Посмотреть сообщение
    Эта часть форума посвящена английских игроков говорящих.
    это что за дискриминация по национальному признаку?
    Легион Ктулху (создал ТанкЫзд 6.08.2014)

Ваши права