Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 26

Тема: SOS critical problem with ping-lag

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость SOS critical problem with ping-lag

SOS critical problem with ping-lag we have all high ping 3 days now the problem is from your server we have different providers with high upload and download connection. We test our connection with other games and we have good ping/ms the problem is from the server for last time can you check this problem and fix this problem we are going from 80 ping to 400+ 800+ 1 year now we play fine without problems with low ping maximum 90-114 now it is bad this is the first time we have all ping-lag from different countrys, all the players the same day we have the same problem with ping this is from your server and i dont talk what are you doing in your country russia we talk for out from russia. We wait a fast answer or we will quit all together from the game, with the ping we cant have patience this is your priority to fix that problem fast.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Other games that you have tried - are in Russia?
    Who besides you has problems? Call them to this thread.
    Show the trace data (I showed you how to do it).
    Command
    Tracert images.tanks.mail.ru

Check the availability of other popular Russian sites in the same way, for example:
    Mail.ru
    Ok.ru
    Yandex.ru

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Other games that you have tried - are in Russia?
    Who besides you has problems? Call them to this thread.
    Show the trace data (I showed you how to do it).
    Command
    Tracert images.tanks.mail.ru

Check the availability of other popular Russian sites in the same way, for example:
    Mail.ru
    Ok.ru
    Yandex.ru

do not compare my ms with the lag i tell you in the game he show me 17 ping 40 ping 70 ping 110 ping and he going to 200+ 600+ 1000+ and i can't move and you say make a tracert, sorry but what do you think i am retarded and i do not know what is going on? And tell me Please how you explain 1 year now, we play without problems without ping, every day the ping is stable (FOR ONE YEAR) except the last 3 days answer me on that. All my friends, Ultimatum he have the same problem, teiresias he have the same problem, geo he have the same problem, oldkiller he have the same problem, legendarykiller he have the same problem, the last 3 days from 19:00 untill 21:45 we have lag ALL.... we are on raidcall in the same team and all we have lag at the same time HOW TO EXPLAIN that ? well i think we are all crazy and you are right. I told four times will not beg you do the obvious, you need to fix it or we can not play.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 13.03.2017 в 23:17.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    You did not show me the results of the trace. None of the players listed by you have written to me, they can write to me on facebook, if they find it difficult to write to the forum.

I already said that I need information on your part to deal with problem. At the moment the game works stably and there is no falls of online. This indicates that it is problem at least not common and it is necessary to find what wrong exactly at you.

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    Screenshot_143.pngThis is tracert result but you cant understand anything from this image,it shows the normal hops to make a contact with the server not the ''laggy'' prob.
    Our range is 80-105 ms usually but ingame its up to 1000 in a sort period and back again.

Хорошо

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    You did not show me the results of the trace. None of the players listed by you have written to me, they can write to me on facebook, if they find it difficult to write to the forum.

I already said that I need information on your part to deal with problem. At the moment the game works stably and there is no falls of online. This indicates that it is problem at least not common and it is necessary to find what wrong exactly at you.

well i am out until when you fix it. This is unacceptable. you deserve to lose your clients and for the recrods i have videos with lag LIVE, but I do not give significance anymore if you want to hold your clients fix it, or not. I will start other game, from now this is your problem. when you realize with your einstein developers the problem is from you and your server, come to begged us to play again and to give you our money.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    Screenshot_145.pngAnother one full range at this time.
    Последний раз редактировалось ulttimatum; 13.03.2017 в 23:56.

this is my connection zte.png and this is the tracert tracert.png and explain me how we have lag 800+ ping.
    One Man Army

Question for admins to tell you why I have 2000 ping from the moment you turn on German tanks started there 3 days this thing and please give me a solution that force us not play with this game

Ефрейтор
    We have problem with ping yestardey my ping stock at 4500 and cant move i lose 2 games like that and i stop play what is going on why you dont fix the game ??????

Ваши права