Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 11 по 20 из 26

Тема: SOS critical problem with ping-lag

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость SOS critical problem with ping-lag

SOS critical problem with ping-lag we have all high ping 3 days now the problem is from your server we have different providers with high upload and download connection. We test our connection with other games and we have good ping/ms the problem is from the server for last time can you check this problem and fix this problem we are going from 80 ping to 400+ 800+ 1 year now we play fine without problems with low ping maximum 90-114 now it is bad this is the first time we have all ping-lag from different countrys, all the players the same day we have the same problem with ping this is from your server and i dont talk what are you doing in your country russia we talk for out from russia. We wait a fast answer or we will quit all together from the game, with the ping we cant have patience this is your priority to fix that problem fast.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    this is my connection Вложение 85534 and this is the tracert Вложение 85537 and explain me how we have lag 800+ ping.
    So you see that you have same problem with several russian sites. We cant to do anything with it. You need to ask your provider why you cant normally connect to game. Internet speed - not all what you need.

Вложение 85575

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    So you see that you have same problem with several russian sites. We cant to do anything with it. You need to ask your provider why you cant normally connect to game. Internet speed - not all what you need.

Вложение 85575
    You are wrong I told you five times, 1 year we play without problems with low ping from different providers and you say now the problem Is from us? OK we end here this ridiculous discussion you don't have idea from connections. Just only you answer on my topic. When you realize the problem is from your server come and tell me to start again the game, when you lost all your players and you don't take anymore gold from us. You will come to ask why you leave. Good luck with your super developer team.

Is the second time please provide an answer us what do you do to my problem with the game became 4 DAYS NOT PLAY THAT GAME. I made 2 TEST SITE AND PING AND IS GOOD. SO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    You are wrong I told you five times, 1 year we play without problems with low ping from different providers and you say now the problem Is from us? OK we end here this ridiculous discussion you don't have idea from connections. Just only you answer on my topic. When you realize the problem is from your server come and tell me to start again the game, when you lost all your players and you don't take anymore gold from us. You will come to ask why you leave. Good luck with your super developer team.
    I'm trying to explain to you that the problem is not with us, the problem is on the way from your country to our country. Your "different providers" are not in Russia and they can use common or similar ways. I pointed specifically for you at the screenshot - you can not normally contact other Russian sites too. This means that the problem is not in the game, but in how the Internet signals go from you to us. We catn nothing to do with it, we not respond for ways of connection that use your provider.

Старший лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Please excuse my commenting to this post but please read. IP routing over the Internet has nothing to do with GWT or even a different providers..... IP routing is defined by the country you are in to the country/place/game you trying to connect to and is set by the actual mainframe Internet Routers . So quick question please Gate, are you all in the same country (Greece) who are having this problem right now or from different locations? Next thing, have any of you tried using a VPN to connect to GWT as this maybe help you
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 14.03.2017 в 21:07.
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    Guys we are playing almost a year now.
    We are many from Greece others from Italy,Albania with the same ping problem at these days.
    Well we didnt change providers or countries so we think that something happens to the server.
    Our routing ms is the same as before so is nothing to do with that.
    I have to notice, our ping problems ingame is most at this rush hour not always so it is not a providers prob.
    We had the same problem before, to NA server thats why they split servers making the Eu.
    Game servers need more bandwidth when they are full so maybe this is a problem...just an idea!!!

Старший лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Busy times on the Internet affect all of us. I remember when I played GWT on the NA and on a Sunday it was real bad when all of America was off work and online and me then in the UK trying to play the game. Game number I looked at here for GWT are roughly the same most days, peak time, but peak time millions others on the Internet also... Try using a VPN, it maybe work ok for you, I'm not sure but worth a try I think

PS, you could be right about the game servers, most are leased and you rent a game server with a limited bandwidth....
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 14.03.2017 в 22:29.
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Злость

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    I'm trying to explain to you that the problem is not with us, the problem is on the way from your country to our country. Your "different providers" are not in Russia and they can use common or similar ways. I pointed specifically for you at the screenshot - you can not normally contact other Russian sites too. This means that the problem is not in the game, but in how the Internet signals go from you to us. We catn nothing to do with it, we not respond for ways of connection that use your provider.

• First of all ask from your developers to learn how its works the server!!!
    • Me and ultimatum we run servers over a decade on counter strike servers more difficult work from this server. Now tell me your host where is it in russia? it is rent ? it is yours i mean on mail.ru? and tell me now on this pc you run only this game ground war tanks or you run 5 more games on this server(pc)???
    • how many upload you have and download you have and tell me how many bandwith you give to your clients so we can play on the server you give 50 mbps ?what connection you have there is a sattelite connection ?
    • maybe the developers put some new plugin on the server from the last update for the ping, you say now is more accurate but this is fake we know it he show me 11 ping i dont have 11 ping i have 90-110 this is my correct ping, i say maybe the developers with that change they put wrong plugin and he create a problem with ping? before that change the ping from the last update we do not have any problems with ping-lag.
    • For example if you give 1 year now 100 mpbs upload bandwith and 4-5 days before you change this to lower bandwith, because you want to share it with other games i dont care i play ground war tanks you should to fix it, the server it works like this ask your developers and fix the problem, and ANSWER to that i gave you photos from my tracert tell me now how the developers share the bandwith with the clients with this game.
    • The bandwith is for 2000 players on line 50 mpbs? we have the same bandwith or we have changes here ??
    • You dont know how its work i understand you are only here to answer on the topics its ok i dont have problem with that but we need answer directly from the developers not from you, we need technical answers, i am waiting to give me an explanation how the developer team works.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 15.03.2017 в 01:02.
    One Man Army

The game is working. If there was a problem in the game, all the players would suffer. The problem is observed personally from several players. Developers do not report any critical crashes of the game. So you need to look for the reason in your connection.

CHIFA you tell me THAT WE HAVE PROBLEMS IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH INTERNET IN RUSSIA,, NO NO NO NO CHIFA NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE 09.03,2017 .TAME start on TURNUAMENT 22:00. You do not understand WHY DID NOT HAVE PROBLEMS BEFORE. Why is it so hard

Ваши права