Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123
Показано с 21 по 26 из 26

Тема: SOS critical problem with ping-lag

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость SOS critical problem with ping-lag

SOS critical problem with ping-lag we have all high ping 3 days now the problem is from your server we have different providers with high upload and download connection. We test our connection with other games and we have good ping/ms the problem is from the server for last time can you check this problem and fix this problem we are going from 80 ping to 400+ 800+ 1 year now we play fine without problems with low ping maximum 90-114 now it is bad this is the first time we have all ping-lag from different countrys, all the players the same day we have the same problem with ping this is from your server and i dont talk what are you doing in your country russia we talk for out from russia. We wait a fast answer or we will quit all together from the game, with the ping we cant have patience this is your priority to fix that problem fast.
    One Man Army

THE PROBLEMS AFTER 09.03.2-17 EUROPIAN TAME 22.00 THE PING GO UP OF 5000 . AI PLAY 1 YARS IN RUSSIA

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    The game is working. If there was a problem in the game, all the players would suffer. The problem is observed personally from several players. Developers do not report any critical crashes of the game. So you need to look for the reason in your connection.
    You avoid my questions ? i told you 1 year we have great ping and now all the players we have problems, i dont talk from the russia i talk out from russia, for us the server now is a global server for all the wrold yes or not? You can support that ? just answer the questions if you cant fix that problem you cant say the server is global.... and if you cant play if you have lag-ping your answer is we play good on russia you have the problem...this is unacceptable answer. well Guys from other countrys this is a live example from administrators they announce the server it is a global and now who cares for us ? He give answer the server is run great in russia,but you have the problem...... the rest go play other game ? Answer my question why 1 year we don`t have problems and now we have all from different countries and different providers? Your answer is all we have problems with our providers? all the players now from other countries they watching you they wait to answer that question are we a global server yes or not?. Also you ask me because you don't believe me if we have all problems with ping-lag to talk here, because you think it only me i have problem with lag-ping . Give a answer to all the players they post here one by one make a (reply with quote) why you dont give answer to your clients?
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 15.03.2017 в 14:52.
    One Man Army

AND CHIFA PLEASE GO AND CHEK THE PLEVERS ONLINE IN STANDART 08,03,2017 . U HAVE 2200 PLEVERS ONLINE AND IN 09.03.2017 U HAVE 1500 PLEVERS ONLINE WHER HAVE GO 700 PLEVERS CHIFA IN 1 DEY

Please stop overusing Caps Lock.
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 15.03.2017 в 19:15.

Младший сержант
    Have any of you considered that some of the players might use illegal software? i am under impression that in some battles that is the case ..you come up against a tank with 400 -500 life(i am driving Brum /gold ammo/point blank range), try to shoot ,freeze out with 5000+ping and die.. next battle same player plays against you ..he gets killed as a first or second kill of that game .and voila ..NP whatsoever.. ping stays 14-120ms all game and fps doesnt drop below 120... Admins ..check your anti cheat methods.. something new is around and gets used in this game..

Ефрейтор
    having problems with ping and getting booted from the game - and even worse, the game won't let me back into the battle!

Старший сержант

Ваши права