Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Matilda tank no damn brakes!

Ефрейтор

Matilda tank no damn brakes!

Please can you do something with the Matilda tank it has NO and I mean NO brakes! It takes forever too stop on flat ground and down hill no chance! On numerous occasions I have rolled straight past enemy tanks. I do like the tank and it would be great if it stopped now and again!

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    True, Matilda is awesome tank but lack of brakes sometimes is so annoying

Старший лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Every tank is different, it's just a case of best learning how to use them ;-)
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    You're right, but when you drive downhill, it's good to have a possibility to stop a tank in good moment, it's possible on Maus, but not on Matilda - you need to hit an obstacle or turn, (but some slopes don't have a place for turning) even if your speed before downhill was 5-10 kph, because tank will only speed up. It behave like without brakes, on flat terrain you need up to 8-9 sec to stop if you drive with top speed (22kph on flat terrain) and hold S button. It's necessary to plan a route before - sometimes enemy will appear on very close distance, and you need to slow down a tank to optimal speed to have a chance to hit enemy. It's very hard. But as i said some time ago on our fb group, it's a biggest con of this tank. With right setup it's overpower for its level so i think it's just a thing to make playing on it a bit harder If second gun on Matilda will be nerfed, brakes must be buffed. Now better leave this tank as it is and enjoy
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 27.03.2017 в 00:46.

Ваши права