Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Ace Crews & Camo Thought

Ace Crews & Camo Thought

Hello;

Ace Crews and Camo both cost Gold. I'm good with that.
    I'd like to know if there is a way to sell an Ace Crew or get some kind of return in Silver on Camo?
    Maybe sell Gold/Ace crew for "x" amount of Silver? Or maybe get 25%-30% back in Gold that crew cost?
    Maybe get "x" amount of Silver when selling a tank that has Camo on it? Or maybe get 25%-30% back in Gold that Camo cost?
    Just something I thought of that I'd ask about or suggest.
    Maybe there is a return on these items and I don't know how get or see?
    Or maybe no one thought of this before?

Thanks!!

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    About crew selling - You talk about human trafficking, it's illegal i think, lol About camo selling - i think it will make sense, but only if you buy permament camo for gold. But it's still small amount of gold - up to 200 gold per one painting (200 for one painting on tier X). Compensation could be counted in machine selling price, for example: Tank selling price is 400.000 silver, and you have 3x permament camo bought for 120 gold per one painting + 2 permament inscriptions/stickers, which costed you 100 gold per one. 10k silver compensation per every 100 gold spent on decorations = 56k silver compensation added to tank selling price in this case. Final price, 456k silver. Something like that sounds fair for me. No compensation for temporary decorations.
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 26.03.2017 в 20:57.

Frank,

That is right. Seems fair. Get a little something back. Sorry I wasn't specific but you are right I did mean permanent items not temporary.

Ваши права