Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 22

Тема: Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Восклицание Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Hello again, can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map.
    When we are all in the preparation hall and the time countdown and wait to start the battle always we will lost one player from our team, this is problem from all the legions from the Global map it is unfair to play 10 vs 9 players do not forget we spend gold to play on that and you need to fix that, it is a huge problem, but i do not understand why cant rejoin the server like the standard mode or defence mode or arcade mode??
    Make possible to players connect on the server again. This is unacceptable we play one mode,we pay real money to play it and we cant rejoin again on the server..... You have some explanation for that? And please do not say it is from your provider thats why the server he kicked you. We do not talk why he kick me out from the server but why i can not enter again in the server??They do not give me the chance to get back to the server again.
    One Man Army

Старший лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Hi Gate, Not sure if this will help you or not, and the problem does need fixing but I found a post that says "We found that typing in corps chat in the last few mins before battle can maybe cause players to be kicked."
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Новобранец Аватар для TEIRESIAS1

kick from the server on Global map

Can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map? This month i gave 90 Euros if i remember well, only for playing to Global map! My team plays always with 9 or 8 players. If this is internet or server problem because of the distance i don’t know. Fix it please or give as the opportunity to reconnect!

Ефрейтор

Disconect from Territory war

Hello all we have a big problem almost every battle 1 or 2 players disconect and they cant reconect again all that players pay to play this game and you dont give them the chance to reconect this is not correct you have to fix that problem you have to do somthing.........: Angry:

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    If this Teritory War use Standard Mode, DC player must be and should be possible to re-connect again. Developer must resolved this problem....

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо

This our money from Legion and from me... you need to transfer this issues to the developers directly and to try to fix that, make the servers to be able the players to rejoin again, when you play with 9 or 8 players and you lose your land you lose your gold your real money and this is unfair for all the legions, when the developers came here they start to make a good work but why you do not fix the most important problems, give us solutions what you can do.... after that create new tanks to sell it and focus with that, before 3 days i create a topic to say we have problems after 00:00 server time until 8:00 and you closed my topic with answer we dont change the login bonus realy ? What the developers do for that problem we do not have players now to play and you just answer that without the project from the developers? They need to do something with that 2 big problems find a good idea and put it on the game. When we say need help from them we need realy help....., do not come on my topic and give answer like that.... chiffa and devs you should respect your clients do you have plans for that? and what plans you have, how the devs they will help us!!

gold guardians.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.05.2017 в 02:54.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    It is no need to repeat what the others already said but think about it.
    I can only say that i am programming my working day to be online
    for the TW fights and it is a pity when the time comes...server kick always one
    at least.Yesterday i was the bad "lucker" not once but two times.
    Well i am calm right now but i DONT LIKE it at all.
    We used to win or lose as a team but we also like to be a full team.

Новобранец

Disconnect-kick from the server on Territory war!!

Hello, every time we fight in territory war the server kicks out 1-2 players of our team and always plays us in 8-9 players. This thing is not right because we lose our Gold Legion and our time, I hope admins fix this problem as soon as it has become really annoying to us.
    Последний раз редактировалось Ak47.; 17.05.2017 в 12:32.

Новобранец
    Can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map.
    We want to play with same chanse to win!
    We all give oure reall money, and deserve to get good conditions for that!
    Opportunity to reconnect seems good?
    Последний раз редактировалось FilipSp; 17.05.2017 в 20:19.

Новобранец
    Please fix the problem with disconnect-kick from the teritory war.

Ваши права