Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 11 по 20 из 22

Тема: Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Восклицание Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Hello again, can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map.
    When we are all in the preparation hall and the time countdown and wait to start the battle always we will lost one player from our team, this is problem from all the legions from the Global map it is unfair to play 10 vs 9 players do not forget we spend gold to play on that and you need to fix that, it is a huge problem, but i do not understand why cant rejoin the server like the standard mode or defence mode or arcade mode??
    Make possible to players connect on the server again. This is unacceptable we play one mode,we pay real money to play it and we cant rejoin again on the server..... You have some explanation for that? And please do not say it is from your provider thats why the server he kicked you. We do not talk why he kick me out from the server but why i can not enter again in the server??They do not give me the chance to get back to the server again.
    One Man Army

Новобранец
    Hello, please you need to fix this issue ASAP, we are paying money to play this game especially global map.

Новобранец
    Hello, even today when we did the TWs today server kik ouer player of our team and we played in 9 players counter 10 enemies and we lost, this problem persists every day, my question for ADMS is: how long do we have to Undergo this problem ?? Why do we have to lose the gold of the legion, our territories, and our time? I hope this problem is resolved quickly
    Последний раз редактировалось Ak47.; 17.05.2017 в 20:55.

Ефрейтор
    rejoining any battle seems broken. while it is not as important for other battles as it is for corps battles, corps battles are a critically needed fix.

Новобранец
    Hello I would like you to solve the problem of players who are expelled from the game before the territory battle every day happens the same and we play 1-2 players less x battle, many battles are lost x this problem and money I hope soon have a solution Thank you....

Ефрейтор Аватар для CapitanKnnbs
    Hello Administrator, we are losing battles in the War of Territories because the game disconnects some of our players just before the battle begins. As a consequence we lose the battle, the territory and the gold !!! I hope they can solve the problem as soon as possible !!! A greeting !!

Новобранец
    Hello, every day we have this problem, tha server kik 1-2 players in global map. I hoper the admins fix this problem

Новобранец
    Hello, i consider that this reconnection problem is a very real problem, we all the players have faced this all the time in territory war mode and some times also in defence mode. It is actually very disturbing especially for those players who put their money and gold to join in and it is also very pity and unfair for such a good game to deal with such a small but very serious problem. My opinion is that the administration should do something quickly about that..

Ефрейтор Аватар для xXx_ODIN_xXx
    It goes for all corps, Even russian corps that are close to the server. And it happends with so many players as well. So this is the game that are having some issue and not our pc or nett speed. As already written gold are lost, and battle are lost due to this. Its also rly anoying when You can sit and wait for hours and get prepared for TW and then u get kicked / DIsconected. I dont know if You can fix this or not but reconect options would be more or less enough to make me happy.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость

OMG!!!!can you fix that problem ? always we have problem on global map, the server kick 1-2 players from the battle,like that on my video today.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор Аватар для xXx_ODIN_xXx
    Can u fix the problem with kick from global map / Territory war. I have friends in many legions and all say the same, even the russian get disconected from global map battles. This make us and the other corps lose gold in a unfair way and are not good for the game. The game will lose suport and players this way and i ask the developers to lisen to our advice and fix this. Be smart and do it, so the game dont die. And dont answer its our PC or our internett cause it aint. If it was so why do people all over the world get disconected? Why is it random that maybe today i get DC and tomorrow a other guy? And even the guys with great gaming pc and awesome internett speed and close to moscow server get disconected? We the players do comunicate together and we all aknowledge this problem as a server / developer issue and not in our end. Just one last word :-) FIX IT. Thx

Ваши права