Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123
Показано с 21 по 22 из 22

Тема: Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Восклицание Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map

Hello again, can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map.
    When we are all in the preparation hall and the time countdown and wait to start the battle always we will lost one player from our team, this is problem from all the legions from the Global map it is unfair to play 10 vs 9 players do not forget we spend gold to play on that and you need to fix that, it is a huge problem, but i do not understand why cant rejoin the server like the standard mode or defence mode or arcade mode??
    Make possible to players connect on the server again. This is unacceptable we play one mode,we pay real money to play it and we cant rejoin again on the server..... You have some explanation for that? And please do not say it is from your provider thats why the server he kicked you. We do not talk why he kick me out from the server but why i can not enter again in the server??They do not give me the chance to get back to the server again.
    One Man Army

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Just why you have open the Global map when it is a bug and we can't play like we want and the most important we lose real money here.... We are the most rich legion we spend 700.000 golds in the last month, close the global map and fix that problem if you cant fix it. I do not like the answer (we know the problem it is a old problem but we do not find solution). So developers closed the Global map and dont let your clients to lose any real money. Protect your clients from that because 1 monht now we lose only gold and he spoils our mood everyday and this is not good.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор

Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map :(

Hello, can you fix the problem with Disconnect-kick from the server on Global map.
    When we are all in the preparation hall and the time countdown and wait to start the battle always we will lost one player from our team, this is problem from all the legions from the Global map it is unfair to play 10 vs 9 players do not forget we spend gold to play on that and you need to fix that, it is a huge problem, but i do not understand why cant rejoin the server like the standard mode or defence mode or arcade mode??
    Make possible to players connect on the server again. This is unacceptable we play one mode,we pay real money to play it and we cant rejoin again on the server..... You have some explanation for that? And please do not say it is from your provider thats why the server he kicked you. We do not talk why he kick me out from the server but why i can not enter again in the server??They do not give me the chance to get back to the server again. plz fix that problem.

Ваши права