Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 19

Тема: The results of the maintenance work on May 18

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

The results of the maintenance work on May 18

New super-prize in Roulette

Super prize now is British tank 11 level: FV4030/4 !

Bore Pressure Intensifier disabled

Accessories Bore Pressure Intensifier all types disabled and has no more effect in battle. If you have this equipment - you can remove it to depot for free and sell at purshase cost.

Rates!

You will get x5 experience fot first victory of the day on a tank! In addition, these days will be available 3 fights in Defense mode an instead of 2!
    Days: 20 and 21 of May.

Other changes

• Chance 20% faster reload was disabled from Ammunition Conveyer Type 1.
    • T-30 - Turret hp is reduced from 143 to 103, the damage of the HE shells of the 20 mm gun is reduced from 95 to 82.
    • T-18 - the damage of the 75mm gun T7 reduced from 155/155/240 to 145/145/190.
    • Hetzer - improved braking after overclocking.
    • 50% discount on the gold shells of 122 mm A-19C gun (IS, SU-152, ISU-152) 4 gold instead of 8 gold.

See you on the battlefield! Good luck in battle!
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 18.05.2017 в 14:47.

Старшина Аватар для rebelf
    Hello. Why u disabled the bore pressure from the accessories???

Thank u.

Because a few players, who most likely, did not spend a penny in this game complained that you destroyed the T28

or Borsig with Bore Pressure ...lol... more I suggest to double the damage for these two vehicles and reduce the

reload time by half, maybe that's how we make them happy...we pay for them to play for free and we became targets

for this players... what's next??? ... REMOVE GOLD AMMO?

P.S. Maybe you keep in mind for the next update LOWE vehicle which, by the way, its a premium vehicle and way, way

UNDERPOWER, is no good for any kind of battles, for long range battle accuracy sucks, for medium and short

range...reload time, armor and damage sucks...so you can fix this by "double time reload" and by "half damage" and

problem is solved... T28 and Borsig vs LOWE...good match... like I said before we allready are good for target

practice and to pay for them to play for free...

LAST TIME I CHECK OUT THIS IS A BUSINESS AND PLAYERS WHO THEY DONT PAY TO PLAY, THEY DONT PAY YOURE BILLS.
    Последний раз редактировалось WICKEDSICK; 18.05.2017 в 17:48.

Старшина Аватар для rebelf
    Really??? This is the reason??? For a few players...??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
    I can say ONLY a big BRAVO to the admins and developers of the game!!!
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! keep it up that way!!!!!!!! until no one be in this game anymore!!!
    The only players that will stay in this game will be the admins vs the developers... as i can see it...
    And just for the record I AGREE 100% WITH WICKEDSICK for all that he said in his post!!!
    One more thing that i want to say is, that you are very polite and very DEMOCRATIC...!!!!!
    You are very "polite" because you answer at once to our posts (my last post was at 14/05/2017 and i DONT have answer from you yet),
    and you are very "DEMOCRATIC" too because you RESPECT the opinion of your customers and do anything to please them... (they DELETE my last post at 15/05/2017)...!!!!!
    BRAVOOOO!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!!
    As i said to my last post, the one that YOU DELETED, i WILL NOT PAY anymore even a single dime to your game UNTIL you FIX all these problems that you systematically IGNORE and show us RESPECT!!!!!
    Your game stays ALIVE because WE PAY for it...!!!!!!!!!!

If you tell about your ping problems - we allready answer on it - game on Russia servers. There are may well be problems with good access to the game if the connection from your provider to our site comes with a loss. It's not in our power at the moment to fix it, our game does not have foreign servers now, only russian (I mean the physical location of servers). /Chiffa

Старший лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Can you please explain to me the reason for removing the Bore Pressure Intensifier (BPI) accessory?
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    The equipment worked incorrectly and we was decided to remove it from the game. We gave the opportunity to free remove it to the depot and fully receive the funds spent on its purchase.

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    The equipment worked incorrectly and we was decided to remove it from the game. We gave the opportunity to free remove it to the depot and fully receive the funds spent on its purchase.
    I had 6 bore pressure and all worked just fine...maybe players who take the shot they have some problem with that?...also was a an equipment which was exclusive for players who pay for this game. You can remove the remaining three accessory from there because they are useless.
    Since the update where you introduce tier XI you ruined the balance of the game at tier VIII...now if you play with a T8 premium vehicle, you are like a target for a pack of wicked wolves, T28 and BORSIG, which they are jump on you like animals because they know you are UNDERPOWER and defenseless...its no fun to play at this level anymore...in my opinion and in order to restore the balance between T8 and T9, you need to remove this two vehicles from T9 and put them to T10 or power them down.
    Anyway since I put a lot of money in this game to have fun at T8, and fun goes off with you're T28 and BORSIG I have the right to boycott and I will boycott any T8/T9 game with more than one BORSIG OR one T28 in enemy team.

Ефрейтор
    This game was great game (WAS),today i can say the game sucks... I am really sorry about that,but its true. I like to play with IS7, from today`s upgrade I make 700-800dmg a lot of times with 130mm s70 gun WTF ? example: I shoot a object 280 in the cap on top of turret and make 725 dmg WTF ? and a lot of exmples from today.... I speak for Tier X and Tier XI ,Balance of the game is 0 this drive me crazy a lot of times.... example: 4-5 tanks t62s can kill almost full team WTF ? MEDIUM tank with 320 front armor of turret ? 215 front hull? with reload time maybe 4- 4.5 sec ? this tank have more armor from 777??? I was thinking to start buying items and premium tanks but i will not...its not worthy...
    Последний раз редактировалось sean-john; 18.05.2017 в 23:45.

Ефрейтор
    chiffa bu nedir onca oyun oynayıp xp kazanıyoruz ama hiç birini alamıyoruz.lütfen insanlarla dalga geçmeyi bırakın.GroundWar Tanks 19.05.2017 00_23_35.jpgGroundWar Tanks 19.05.2017 00_23_51.jpg

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от jaguar_tkm Посмотреть сообщение
    chiffa bu nedir onca oyun oynayıp xp kazanıyoruz ama hiç birini alamıyoruz.lütfen insanlarla dalga geçmeyi bırakın.GroundWar Tanks 19.05.2017 00_23_35.jpgGroundWar Tanks 19.05.2017 00_23_51.jpg
    you need to uncheck the (fast training) so to start collect the (vehicle XP)
    One Man Army

Ваши права