Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 11

Тема: No players any more in matchmaking???

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость No players any more in matchmaking???

03:19 server time friday and we have 104 players......... Can you do something with that problem??
    2 months before i say it again in my old thread i give one idea and you dont get the point, your answer is we dont change the daily bonus..... you are blind ?? we dont have players after 00:00, well do something for that and make new ideas to fix taht problem. We cant play from 00:00 until 09:00 server time. we wait 15 minutes to find games. Do you have plans for this problem? Do not forget all the players from all the world they play after 00:00 until 09:00 you dont care for this players? Do something plz and one more, why 4 months now you dont answer in our thread-topics-posts in section egnlish-speaking players, you dont care anymore?
    mm ftd.jpg
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I think that maybe they just don't care about you ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Admins or moderators Ban the spamers from the Thread they dont know the Rules. Always we have one spamer in our posts-topics.
    One Man Army

This is an open Forum, and this is an open thread. It is not a post by GWT so I am entitled to my opinion snowflake ;-)
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

To add and answer to your first post 'snowflake' in detail... If the main player base for this game is in Russia, and at the times you talk about, what you think GWT should do? Wake them up and get them to come in game just to make 'YOU' happy?? LMAO, Some people just do not understand so many things but think they 'Professional' LOL
    Dski
    L.S.F

Ефрейтор Аватар для ulttimatum
    I agree with DsKi we must wait till morning when russian people wakes.
    Gate have no idea of gaming...every game i played i was waiting the others to eat their breakfast and then we can play like my mom said!!!
    Well what is the players for every game...customers maybe???
    Gate have an idea to improve this game for 24 hours nonstop gaming for allover the world gamers...maybe developers have better ideas
    but it is something to start thinking.

Gate create a topic asking the developers not you DsKi but i think you are right, my ass has also an opinion so he can (fart) in every open forum!!!
    Every time Gate writes something because he loves this game and want things gets better, an Ass with opinion appears.
    Why developers working for updates?why they changed the TW when we said it 1 year ago not because of you of course.
    We can discuss everything about this game because we love it but plz open your eyes,try to learn from us and finaly,let your egoism out and make your suggestion without(farting) every time.
    We demand sometimes for a quick change,result and this is wrong but we have no bad feelings...just care for this game as a pure gamers!!!
    We also know that developers trying for the best but things gets better when we all shout WE are HERE with our suggestion.

*Gate its not just a nickname,he is representing Guardians and many others who cant "speak" because they dont know how to use this forum
    also an improvement is for all of us not only Guardians.

Ah you are so right, Gate has a higher IQ than Albert Einstein and his 'vision' of the game is so much better than what GWT plan to do.... NOT. Yes we can all suggest ideas, and if I think its a good, fair comment I will say so... But giving players an unfair advantage in game during those quiet hours on the game server IS unfair to the majority of players who are sleeping....

In my opinion for GWT to be successful to a the wider audience then it needs to open a game server in another location outside of Russia. And after what happened to Gamebox they probably correct in thinking this is not feasible or profitable... And really, would you ALL want to start again on an empty server to do this??
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 02.07.2017 в 17:22.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Злость

Administrators and moderators this is your link from your rules https://tanks.mail.ru/about/law/
    1)Off-topic (off-topic) - a message that does not correspond to the topic of discussion.
    2)Flame (flame) - showdown, provocation, insult, discrimination on any grounds, etc...

You will ban this guy (DSKI) from the forum ? or we can do what ever we want here? no rules any more for the forum we can insult the players or flame? respečt the rules of the forum and do your job if you want to be a moderator you need to be obječtive and to follow the rules.
    Frank_Lampard_8 you are a moderator here follow the rules and ban this guy from the forum why you dont ban him yet?
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    The comments what I see were made on the topic. Flame started by you.. Try to react not so aggressive to comments on the topic, please.

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    The comments what I see were made on the topic. Flame started by you.. Try to react not so aggressive to comments on the topic, please.
    This answer is for who ? you not make a quote. ANd tell me why your moderator he gives to me warning and why you dont follow the rules of your own forum ?
    This is your forum rules
    Administrators and moderators this is your link from your rules https://tanks.mail.ru/about/law/
    1)Off-topic (off-topic) - a message that does not correspond to the topic of discussion.
    2)Flame (flame) - showdown, provocation, insult, discrimination on any grounds, etc...
    Chiffa Answer here to all the players is that your own forum rules or not? and why you dont execute your rules?
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 10.07.2017 в 16:13.
    One Man Army

Ваши права