Показано с 1 по 10 из 10

Тема: Full Refund

Full Refund

Dear Moderators,
    On 24/08/2017 I paid for VIP account for 12 ( twelve months ).
    But I don't receive all benefits associated with VIP account:
    Defence Mode: I don't receive enough silver coins. It's not even enough to cover tank repairs!!!
    The same with another modes in the game.
    I played many times for free and I cannot see any difference if I have VIP account or not. It's all the same

I request to refund my money in full. If not, I will declare payment transaction illegal- then deal with foreign banks and money anti money laundering Australian government agencies.

Thanks

AUSSIE

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Hello. Please show screenshots of results several your fights

Dear Chiffa,
    Unfortunately, I did not make any screenshots. I paid my money for the game not for experiencing disappointment. Your Mail.Ru failed to deliver a product I paid for. I offered you an easy solution: mail.ru refunds my money and this issue can be forgotten.Of course, if you want to hard way, I will arrange it.I have already prepared my complaint to Paypal and to my bank . No need to discuss this issue , just refund my money.

Regards
    AUSSIE
    Последний раз редактировалось AUSSIE; 24.08.2017 в 12:10.

Цитата Сообщение от AUSSIE Посмотреть сообщение
    Dear Chiffa,
    Unfortunately, I did not make any screenshots. I paid my money for the game not for experiencing disappointment. Your Mail.Ru failed to deliver a product I paid for. I offered you an easy solution: mail.ru refunds my money and this issue can be forgotten.Of course, if you want to hard way, I will arrange it.I have already prepared my complaint to Paypal and to my bank . No need to discuss this issue , just refund my money.

Regards
    AUSSIE
    All the advantages of VIP are provided in full. The purchased service is gold. We do not make a refund money if gold is already spent on gaming purchases. You can recall the payment, but in this case, the account will be suspended. If the money is withdrawn, we must write off the gold, but you spent it. If you have some kind of errors or bug - I would like to see specific claims - that exactly you did not receive, so that we could explain how it works or fix the problem.

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    All the advantages of VIP are provided in full. The purchased service is gold. We do not make a refund money if gold is already spent on gaming purchases. You can recall the payment, but in this case, the account will be suspended. If the money is withdrawn, we must write off the gold, but you spent it. If you have some kind of errors or bug - I would like to see specific claims - that exactly you did not receive, so that we could explain how it works or fix the problem.
    I have not spent gaming gold at all. And you can check it up, just checking my account. Stop twisting facts.Dishonesty never benefits!
    Well, in this situation you don not leave me another choice. I will have to contact my bank and Paypal.

You still did not say which VIP benefits you did not receive. Before talking about the return we need to find out its cause. I see no reason to refund. We have informed you of the consequences of withdrawal in the absence of gold on account. It is your right - you can contact PayPal and your bank.

You still did not say which VIP benefits you did not receive. Before talking about the return we need to find out its cause. I see no reason to refund.
    Please, read my first initial message. It says clearly:
    No matter how I play I lose silver coins
    I am active, I am on the battlefield, I hit and destroy other tanks - no silver coming to my account
    I am idle, I stay on the base or just do nothing - result the same
    There is no difference between VIP account holder and player who plays for free
    I cannot see any difference
    P.S If you cannot see a reason fora refund, the I am so sorry. I wish you all the best

Цитата Сообщение от AUSSIE Посмотреть сообщение
    Please, read my first initial message. It says clearly:
    No matter how I play I lose silver coins
    VIP offers the following benefits:

You have it in full.

VIP offers the following benefits:

You have it in full.

Really? Your incompetence and dishonesty can be clearly seen. But it does not matter any more I lodged a formal complaint to Paypal and now will inform my bank to request my money back.

No need to worry. This issue will be resolved no matter you want it or not

As I wrote above the withdrawal of funds is possible provided that the gold received will be written off. If the gold is not enough - the account will be suspended until the refund of these funds. The topic is closed.

Ваши права