Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: More money for them, more bugs for us!

Сержант

More money for them, more bugs for us!

OK, by the start, we know that they are the best. That's why the European version was closed by court. But after each update are more and more bugs. This game is more and more hardened to support, with tanks blocked inside of each other. For exemple, in defense mode, in round 5, i have not posibility to use "E" key at all! I mean, i press key but do not display at all! After that, i closed the game client and try to rejoin! But i was blocked in a permanent loading ( i will put a screen). Too many bugs plus a hard lagg (i have a very good PC and fiberlink high speed internet 500 mb) and not corrected by them, but more craps in game to take our money! Seriously i'm thinking to spent my money in that original game (much better, more tanks and better staff) where i already have account for 2 years (but playing too much, instead playing this one) and not this one full of bugs and a "don't care of you guys at all" staff. Seriously, do something with this game or more and more players will leave for another ones (competition is hard on market).
    Изображения Изображения

Ефрейтор
    really problems in the game
    make international games
    Please consider the messages.
    ​no reply to messages

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    I think, and hope, that when GWT upgrades to Unity 5 many problems we now see will be fixed.
    Dski

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Младший сержант Аватар для Phantom_Freakk
    I hope they can fix it, but dang I don't see any new or news about that problem the only answer is try with Chrome or Amigo because the game is ok -.-

Генерал-майор
    Install client if you do not use Facebook authorization and forget about browsers. Performance in a browser will never get better than the client. Unity 5 no more support plugin, only WebGL. But WebGL still has very poor performance and require modern browsers.

Ефрейтор
    This game is going down..when you will solve all the problems in the game and when you are going to pack new tanks I will buy gold. Until then I will not play this game.If things take a long time, it's possible to find another game that I like more.

Ваши права