Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 15 из 15

Тема: Update, September 25

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Update, September 25

Dear players, access to the game has been restored! Unfortunately, the update had to be canceled. There is no affect on yous accounts in any way, everything earned was saved, only the content of today's update was canceled, namely the new version of Unity, changes in consumables, rewards and rates. We apologize for this inconvenience. In compensation, there is additional gift code for 1 day VIP and 1 Roulette spin:

GWT-BONUS-25092017

Also, the gift code for 1 day VIP still works:

GWTVIP-25092017

Both codes are valid until 23:59 on 26 September.
    We will inform you about next maintenance works. Thank you for understanding!
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 25.09.2017 в 19:01.

Старший сержант Аватар для rebelf
    What i want?
    This game to be again a decent game!!!
    They are payed, everyday and every month, so much money from all of us and the least I WANT is a DECENT GAME!!!
    From the day i came here all i see is problems. Every time they fix them and every time is the same...
    To fix their problems and give us something that worths...!!!
    That i want!!
    And then they want to say that they have an international game... Yeah, whatever...
    I said it before and i will say it again.
    YOU ARE TRAGIC!!!!!

Новобранец
    We have lag after the update.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966-GATE-13-; 25.09.2017 в 22:28.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Well i am happy if the unity works we wait for that many months but guys i play 17 years games i see that for first time.... without you sure you go to make the upgrade and when we play you make changes in the server or transfer files from the server and we have big lag 3-4 days now, like i say in my old post but noone givge attention to that, why you dont test the game in other server, create a new server only for tests and after many tests you can run it in the main server not like now, many players they cant login to the game, also we cant change the supplies we dont have announcment for the global map what we need to do for today just you close the server and open it after 19:00 when we cant put the arrows and we lost time and everything, but we need refund all the lost gold from today because we lose 25.000 gold from the bids to buy iceland and we lose 2 lands without game, because we cant login to the game. I am waiting some answer you can watch from the database all my lost gold from today from my 3 legions. It is 25 euros and we need it back thanks.
    One Man Army

Новобранец
    2 days now cant play game still works but tanks cant move or fire because all controls for settings wont apply. Some people didnt panic on the titanic either they just went down with the ship!

Ефрейтор Аватар для xXx_ODIN_xXx
    Hei Chiffa jeg kan ikke spille fordi jeg har ingen kontroller / knapper å trykke på. Og når jeg skal forandre de i kontroll settings så vil de ikke la seg forandre.
    Hva skjer?

Ваши права