Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 30

Тема: Update, September 28

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Update, September 28

New version of Unity

The game has moved to a new version of Unity. From today you can play from any browser. The graphics settings in the browser are currently set to lowest quality. After optimization, the settings will be allowed to change it to the best. The microclient is available without any restrictions. If you have any problems with game - please contact the technical support of the game.

More space for consumables

A third slot for combat consumables is available. Now you do not need to choose what is more needed - repair kit, fire extinguisher or smoke bomb, take all kinds of consumables and be ready for any surprises in battle.

Another change of the consumables: Now there is a 15 second timeout after the start countdown. Consumables can be used now no earlier than 15 seconds after the beginning of the battle.

7 days login reward

From September 30 to October 6 login into the game every day and get gifts! Do not interrupt the chain to receive all 7 gifts! Activity -> Growth missions -> Login reward

Rates

September 30 - October 2: From 16:00 to 22:00 (Moscow time) you'll get doubled experience for every PvP battle during the promotional period (except Defense Mode), fov victorious and losing fights!
    October 3-4: Experience for the first victory of the day on the tank will be multiplied by 5!
    October 5: There will be 5 combat available in Defense mode per day instead of 2.

Other changes

Gun QF 2-pdr (used on Medium Mk. III) was changed:

• Reduced the damage of all shells from 85/85/133 to 76/76/99
    • The penetration was increased: AP from 57 to 61 and gold from 72 to 96 mm .
    • Increased the rate of fire from 20.00 to 21.42 shots per minute.
    • Accuracy improved from 0.22 to 0.20.
    • The price for all shells have been reduced: AP from 35 to 12 silver, gold from 3 to 2 gold, HE from 22 to 12 silver.

Surprise

Promo code to 1 day VIP for attentive players:
    GWTVIP-28092017 (activate up to 23:59 Moscow time, September 29).

See you on the battlefield! Good luck in battle!
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 28.09.2017 в 13:13.

Новобранец
    hello alisa is this game will work on new updated firefox browser i am using outdated firefox where the game was fluently running but now its shows me a message
    the browser could not allocated memory for the webgl content if you are a developer of this content then try to allocate the less memory to your webglbuild in webgl player settings . can u help me on that where to go and wht to do .

Game doesn't work anymore on any browser...Firefox, Amigo and Opera.

FIREFOX.jpgAMIGO-WEBGL.jpgOPERA.jpg

Any chance to fix this?

Новобранец
    Micro cliens probléma,why is that???

miert van ez.jpg

Новобранец
    Hi. None of my browsers (Amigo, Firefox, Chrome or IE) are working since the update. I did however downloaded the client but there is no facebook login option. How can I transfer my account to work on the client?GWT.jpg

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от Zsolt.Gal Посмотреть сообщение
    Micro cliens probléma,why is that???
    miert van ez.jpg
    Video drivers? Try to update.

- - - - - - - - - -

Цитата Сообщение от JesseyJames Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi. None of my browsers (Amigo, Firefox, Chrome or IE) are working since the update. I did however downloaded the client but there is no facebook login option. How can I transfer my account to work on the client?GWT.jpg
    As i know - no solution for FB login ;( Only play via browser.

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Цитата Сообщение от WICKEDSICK Посмотреть сообщение
    Game doesn't work anymore on any browser...Firefox, Amigo and Opera.

FIREFOX.jpgAMIGO-WEBGL.jpgOPERA.jpg

Any chance to fix this?
    Try to update browsers to latest versions, i have latest versions of Edge, Firefox and Chrome, and game works.

Новобранец
    Graphics settings are disabled in browser, there is a way to change it? current now defualt set to lowest without options for change it.
    I'll be glad if there is a way to connect FB login to the client...

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от IDFArmor Посмотреть сообщение
    Graphics settings are disabled in browser, there is a way to change it? current now defualt set to lowest without options for change it.
    I'll be glad if there is a way to connect FB login to the client...
    Currently, changes settings of the graphics in a browser prohibited. WebGL has pure performance but developers say that they work on an optimization of the game.
    Connection via FB in the client still not available
    Последний раз редактировалось sharky72; 29.09.2017 в 13:10.

esta actualizacion y la que la han hecho es una mierda...imposible jugar a esta copia de WOT

Ваши права