Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123
Показано с 21 по 30 из 30

Тема: Update, September 28

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa

Update, September 28

New version of Unity

The game has moved to a new version of Unity. From today you can play from any browser. The graphics settings in the browser are currently set to lowest quality. After optimization, the settings will be allowed to change it to the best. The microclient is available without any restrictions. If you have any problems with game - please contact the technical support of the game.

More space for consumables

A third slot for combat consumables is available. Now you do not need to choose what is more needed - repair kit, fire extinguisher or smoke bomb, take all kinds of consumables and be ready for any surprises in battle.

Another change of the consumables: Now there is a 15 second timeout after the start countdown. Consumables can be used now no earlier than 15 seconds after the beginning of the battle.

7 days login reward

From September 30 to October 6 login into the game every day and get gifts! Do not interrupt the chain to receive all 7 gifts! Activity -> Growth missions -> Login reward

Rates

September 30 - October 2: From 16:00 to 22:00 (Moscow time) you'll get doubled experience for every PvP battle during the promotional period (except Defense Mode), fov victorious and losing fights!
    October 3-4: Experience for the first victory of the day on the tank will be multiplied by 5!
    October 5: There will be 5 combat available in Defense mode per day instead of 2.

Other changes

Gun QF 2-pdr (used on Medium Mk. III) was changed:

• Reduced the damage of all shells from 85/85/133 to 76/76/99
    • The penetration was increased: AP from 57 to 61 and gold from 72 to 96 mm .
    • Increased the rate of fire from 20.00 to 21.42 shots per minute.
    • Accuracy improved from 0.22 to 0.20.
    • The price for all shells have been reduced: AP from 35 to 12 silver, gold from 3 to 2 gold, HE from 22 to 12 silver.

Surprise

Promo code to 1 day VIP for attentive players:
    GWTVIP-28092017 (activate up to 23:59 Moscow time, September 29).

See you on the battlefield! Good luck in battle!
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 28.09.2017 в 13:13.

Генерал-майор
    If you do not use FB login to the game install client. If not you can only wait when developers try to solve the problem.

Ефрейтор
    sharky my computer is window 8.1 and I use Chrome but the game give me LAG ,i cant put full screen ,the reload for play battles is very slow, and i cant pass to the russian to english for see SETTINGS. can you help me?

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    suribachi - GWT are working on fixing all the problems players are having. Please try wait and be patient, I am 100% sure they will fix everything
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    i think all the players how play from browser accounts they should post photos or video from the personal account and ask to return the lost vip for example if the admins made 3-4 weeks they need to return the lost VIP back to all the accounts this is my opinion.
    One Man Army

Генерал-майор
    Цитата Сообщение от suribachi Посмотреть сообщение
    sharky my computer is window 8.1 and I use Chrome but the game give me LAG ,i cant put full screen ,the reload for play battles is very slow, and i cant pass to the russian to english for see SETTINGS. can you help me?
    Graphics settings not available when you play in a browser.

Сержант
    Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    Just a suggestion... Please transfer all accounts using a browser (Facebook login) so they can use the Micro Client, but not losing gold tank crews, module upgrades, etc. Tell them to make a @mail.ru account to be able to do this... Then later work on a Facebook login using the Micro Client for any new players.... This way we keep current players happy and when the Facebook login to the Micro Client works we attract new players
    Yes just transfer the account of people playing through browsers and logging with facebook to a new account mail.ru.
    So those people could play with microclient and developers should not worry about browsers integration of GWT

Сержант
    Game working very good Chrome and client. Egde browser you gun shooting is a problem at a time. Empty ammo )))

Сержант
    Suribachi: update win 8.1=> win 10 its lighter browser and game working very good to chrome/client.

Agree with Dski and others. Let those with FB accounts transfer over to mail.ru WITHOUT losing crews, modules, etc. I started over from scratch here, that was my choice. But if you want to keep the game growing and building a bigger PAYING player base give these people a 45 day window to do this. I play exclusively with micro-client and I have no issues, no lag, etc. Want to keep the players and keep building.

Ефрейтор
    When you made last update I have very uncomfortable problem... when I play ( I play via Игровой центр.) no matter what tank level or map...when I shoot in sniper mode,fps drop to 0 and freeze fot 1-2 sec, and my shoot miss every time.My PC is good i7,8gb,gt650 sli.... WHERE IS THE PROBLEM I lose almost every battle because this bug...

Ваши права