Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: how to synchronize facbook account with game client

Новобранец

how to synchronize facbook account with game client

i am having problems now day to play this game on amigo or on google chrome . so i want to use game client but i want my same account there .
    Can't start from beginning again.

Генерал-майор
    Currently no way. FB authorization is under developing...

Старший сержант Аватар для Huderian
    Цитата Сообщение от sharky72 Посмотреть сообщение
    Currently no way. FB authorization is under developing...

Yea-yea

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Huderian; Sharky72 has been playing this many years now and knows the maps and sniper points to look for and aim it, so he will fire 'blind' into these places and if he hits something he will continue firing... To add, he also uses the in game graphic option to show "ballistic trajectory" of shots, then you can aim into the place exactly where it shows it came from.....
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Старший сержант Аватар для Huderian
    Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    Huderian; Sharky72 has been playing this many years now and knows the maps and sniper points to look for and aim it, so he will fire 'blind' into these places and if he hits something he will continue firing... To add, he also uses the in game graphic option to show "ballistic trajectory" of shots, then you can aim into the place exactly where it shows it came from.....

Theo explained to you?))))))))))) And I still he prays every morning and the Lord God sends his projectiles to the target.

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Teo explain nothing to me. I watch the video, and I know Sharky. If you watch the video it is Teo (Gate) who click the map to say where enemy is, and then Sharky look these places and waits... The video proves nothing.... If some type of 'wall-hack' was used why he not see the Sturm that kill him end of the battle??
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 29.10.2017 в 21:02.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ваши права