Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: Most efficient gold tank for earning Silver?

Ефрейтор

Most efficient gold tank for earning Silver?

Which gold tank(s) are most efficient for earning Silver on average (played over dozens of games)?

I’d prefer to purchase a tier VII or VIII tank with T-34-100 and Object 701 being my current favorites to buy. However, I’d purchase another tier V tank (M4/FL10 ?) or an alternative tier VII or VIII tank if I knew they earn Silver more quickly than my current 2 favorites.

NOTE: I have already the E-10 & I have a Soviet Elite Crew (lv12) for T-44 [Silver] & T-34-100 [Gold].

Moreover, is there any Corps Gold tank which earns Silver more easily? I heard AMX 100 loses lots of money if it gets destroyed in battle even if it has caused lots of damage, is it true? How about FV221?

NOTE. I have already the A30. It does not appear to earn more Silver on average than regular Silver tanks, but at least it loses relatively little Silver if you lose battles or play a bad game (I suspect because of low ammunition costs).

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Mammut can make good Silver even using Gold ammo that you can buy using Silver if you Pro2 account. T34 can also make Silver and with that tank you don't need to use Gold ammo.... However the T34 is not as good as it used to be... They have changed the tank, aiming etc....
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор Аватар для CROmossad
    KV-4-122 is best money maker!

Ефрейтор
    I noticed indeed that KV-4-122 is relatively efficient for earning silver but I don’t really like to use it (far too slow & long-reload for relatively weak firepower [low penetration rate]).

Can anyone share experience on T-34-100 (I’ve already got lv12 Ace crew for it since I bought it originally for T-44)? Does it earn silver even if you get destroyed (both when your team wins or loses) but still have dealt decent damage e.g. 1500-2000+ ?

How about Object701, this one appears to be the most popular Tier8 Gold tank in use?

And finally, I’m curious about FV211, how does it fare in terms of earning silver? A30, for example, does not earn too much silver unless you play very strongly 3000-4000+ damage & your teams wins. However, A30 also loses very little silver even if you have dealt little damage & your team is defeated.
    Последний раз редактировалось Canaris; 28.01.2018 в 14:13.

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    FV221 and A30 are corp not premium tanks, they make only good amounts of exp.

Ваши права