Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Wt auf pzIV

Древовидный режим

Предыдущее сообщение Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Следующее сообщение
    Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

Wt auf pzIV

I'm so angry about this the worst TD in this game, waste my time, exp and silver to buy this crap, im very disappointed about this usless tank, its easy to detected, hull is much soft than paper,but thats fine this is TD dont have to be hard, but the worst is this top gun 15cm have no penetration, maybe 1 shot for 7 is penetrate! this is ridiculous! borsig was much better, was like paper too but has better penetrtate in evry game i had 5-8k damagde, with this im happy when i got 2k!!!! to repair this piece, of u know what, i spend 37k silver, from game i can get max 20k!
    i dont have chance with tanks from9, 10 and 11 teir, and this stupid xm815gm its not penetrable for me, he can easy close to me, give 5 shots and byebye its very unfair!!!!!!
    its saz its TD? evrybody can easy detect me from other end of the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i regret i bouth this, its the worst mistake of this game and mine, now i know why people doesnt play with this "TD", name should be : easy exp for enemy wt pzIV.
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 21.03.2018 в 22:19.

Ваши права