Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 12

Тема: No players any more the game is OVER!!!!! 10 players you break the new record Chiffa.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо No players any more the game is OVER!!!!! 10 players you break the new record Chiffa.

Chiffa You lead the game and this is your result. 10 players in the game also great job frank lampard also you are a moderator.
    Your only problem is how you can attack to the clients who give you money and hold this game live. And you destroy the game. This is your result from your actions , delete posts/threads/ban players/abuse access in the forum/delete rating panel from facebook/now you can delete the game and close it? i think is your next step. And also Dead forum........

mm games is over.jpg
    One Man Army

By "10 players" do you mean only 10 people on-line? If so not Chiffa or Frank's fault most RU players in bed. I have narrow window Mon-Fri to play of 1600-1800 / 1830 USA EST. After that, done. Battlefields dry up. But it is I who choose to be here on RU and play. Are you suggesting battlefields with AI tanks like in Defense Mode? If so they'd have to make it near impossible to play otherwise they'd be giving away Silver and Experience. We all have CHOSEN to be here on RU server. Some or many have CHOSEN to buy Gold. No one is FORCING any of us to be here. If we NA & EU players were to move on, they would still be in business doing their thing. If I misunderstood your post about "10 players" explain. - Reference the other 'delete' and 'attack' and so on remember you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.
    Последний раз редактировалось Lt.Cdr.Dave; 11.04.2018 в 12:52.

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Hello. There is a battle queue is at 4:39 am on the screenshot . At this time, most people are asleep. Given that there is no time difference with Greece in summer time , you can try to assemble a team of players who also do not sleep at this time and play with them. If you have any problems with the game or moderators, you can always feel free by contacting me in private messages on the forum. I consider all appeals.

Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Хорошо

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello. There is a battle queue is at 4:39 am on the screenshot . At this time, most people are asleep. Given that there is no time difference with Greece in summer time , you can try to assemble a team of players who also do not sleep at this time and play with them. If you have any problems with the game or moderators, you can always feel free by contacting me in private messages on the forum. I consider all appeals.

• you have something to do for that? So we don't lose the little players we have in the server? If you continue like this we will not have any more players what did you don't understand?
    • i am only who see that probaply...... And you the administrator team do not care? You say to us the game is only for the day? And we do not care for the night if you want to play only the day....
    • Also yes i have problem with the administrator team you delete posts... and you accept it that or from you or from your moderator... this is full abuse from his access and you dont delete him?
    • I will say to you something a real story, when we play in the NA-EU server they (gamebox) start do the same problem from the 250 players at the night we go to 200 players, after 1 month we go to 100, and after 1 more month we go to 50, and 1 more month we go to 0, and we came to the real time the day who Chiffa come to the game chat and spam your russian server and come all join us to our server we will help you.
    • And now 1 year i scream for the midnight we have big problem after 00:00 until 08:00 i give you solutions and some ideas to keeping the old players and dont let them to leave and find a new game also we can bring more new players.
    • And after 1 year we dont have see nothing from your side and all the players they have already leave the server. Have any answer for that ?you will react for your losing players or not?
    • We have 2 solutions here or you do something immediately and you can bring back the lost players and more new players, or we will not have gaming after the midnight and all the players they will leave day by day.
    • we are in the last months for this game before we lose all the players or i am only who see that or you are blind or you don't want to protect your game. I cant accept it teh fact, when i came with ideas to help you and hold our friends-clients in the game and do something to hold them. How ti is possible to keep this players ?
    • Good or not you open your server to the world server, now you have the responsibility to react and watch all the players as equal if we have 1000 players from outside from russian and play after the midnight you have the responsibility to do something for them.
    • Or you can say public we do not care we regret you came here in this server and it is mistake who invited you here. And it is ok we will accept it and we will leave to find other game. But if you care for the game and you want to recieve money from that game also you need to work for that because you pay for that job this is your job. If you failed here in this easy game imagine in the other games....
    • Just please answer what you can do for that huge problem and when?? That we need to know so we can continue to invest our money and time here in this server. If you continue do not answer we will receive it like you don't care.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 11.04.2018 в 15:44.
    One Man Army

Ефрейтор
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    • you have something to do for that? So we don't lose the little players we have in the server? If you continue like this we will not have any more players what did you don't understand?
    • i am only who see that probaply...... And you the administrator team do not care? You say to us the game is only for the day? And we do not care for the night if you want to play only the day....
    • Also yes i have problem with the administrator team you delete posts... and you accept it that or from you or from your moderator... this is full abuse from his access and you dont delete him?
    • I will say to you something a real story, when we play in the NA-EU server they (gamebox) start do the same problem from the 250 players at the night we go to 200 players, after 1 month we go to 100, and after 1 more month we go to 50, and 1 more month we go to 0, and we came to the real time the day who Chiffa come to the game chat and spam your russian server and come all join us to our server we will help you.
    • And now 1 year i scream for the midnight we have big problem after 00:00 until 08:00 i give you solutions and some ideas to keeping the old players and dont let them to leave and find a new game also we can bring more new players.
    • And after 1 year we dont have see nothing from your side and all the players they have already leave the server. Have any answer for that ?you will react for your losing players or not?
    • We have 2 solutions here or you do something immediately and you can bring back the lost players and more new players, or we will not have gaming after the midnight and all the players they will leave day by day.
    • we are in the last months for this game before we lose all the players or i am only who see that or you are blind or you don't want to protect your game. I cant accept it teh fact, when i came with ideas to help you and hold our friends-clients in the game and do something to hold them. How ti is possible to keep this players ?
    • Good or not you open your server to the world server, now you have the responsibility to react and watch all the players as equal if we have 1000 players from outside from russian and play after the midnight you have the responsibility to do something for them.
    • Or you can say public we do not care we regret you came here in this server and it is mistake who invited you here. And it is ok we will accept it and we will leave to find other game. But if you care for the game and you want to receive money from that game also you need to work for that because you pay for that job this is your job. If you failed here in this easy game imagine in the other games....
    • Just please answer what you can do for that huge problem and when?? That we need to know so we can continue to invest our money and time here in this server. If you continue do not answer we will receive it like you don't care.
    There isn't much the developer can do when its 12am-8/9am in Russia and most of the player base is in bed or going to their jobs even if they were to create new content. That is something they cannot control.

I can't really comment on the administration not caring when it comes to the moderator[s] on the forums. As far as the developers of the game, I am slightly disappointed at simple improvements not being made. A couple of examples off the top of my head.....penetration of shells vs. armor [ie shooting the sides or the rear of tanks with armor values of 100 or less while not moving VS. shells with a minimum penetration of 150ish and bounce consistently]. And you have the equally frustrating immovable tank [sigh]. There are other things, this really isnt the time to discuss those..we would get off-topic.

The NA server fell because 1] they had a cease and desist order due to the game being a clone of World of Tanks and 2] after that complaint was heard the player base was so low it was in their best interest to close it because it cost more to keep the game up. Even at its highest population count when I logged on in the afternoon US Eastern Standard Time, there might have been 1200.

I understand you are passionate about Ground War Tanks....I love the game too, but we are in the minority here. If the vast majority are content with this current version, then the developers have done their job. Screaming and rants do not help the situation...even if you do make a valid point. That kind of dialogue just reinforces their position that you are an agitator and will continue to respond by ignoring you or flat out silence you with more deletions of posts,bans, etc. They have a business to run and at the end of the day, our ideas are not incorporated into the game, we have 2 choices. Continue to play with what the developers give the player base or find a new game.

Just a little thing I found in the forum says something about
    The Administration reserves the right to freeze the account at its discretion for:
    - Unjustified criticism, expressed with disrespect to the developers / administration of the project.
    - Public statements about leaving the game
    - Unprintable and offensive remarks about the developers / administration of the project.
    - Any other actions that negatively affect the development of the project.

Now, I am in the lower half of Guardians, so don't kick me out just because I am kinda disagreeing with you on some points =)

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Цитата Сообщение от 1966GATE-13- Посмотреть сообщение
    • Or you can say public we do not care we regret you came here in this server and it is mistake who invited you here. And it is ok we will accept it and we will leave to find other game. But if you care for the game and you want to recieve money from that game also you need to work for that because you pay for that job this is your job. If you failed here in this easy game imagine in the other games....
    As I already informed you in private messages - a small number of players in "dead hours" - is not a huge problem, it's normal. There is a "rush hour" when most people play, and there is the rest of the time. We are working to improve the game in general (you can read all in update news) and to attract new players. For the time being, we do not have the priority task of providing the maximum online at a time when everyone is asleep.

As for the forum - we have rules. If any messages violate these rules (offtopic, flame, etc.), then the messages are deleted. If a player receives a penalty - notifications of the reason are received in private messages. If there is no punishment, no notifications are made. Try not to violate the rules of the forum and communicate respectfully with all its participants.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Подполковник
    Цитата Сообщение от Six6VI Посмотреть сообщение
    There isn't much the developer can do when its 12am-8/9am in Russia and most of the player base is in bed or going to their jobs even if they were to create new content. That is something they cannot control.

What are you talking about? He said

when we play in the NA-EU server they (gamebox) start do the same problem from the 250 players at the night we go to 200 players, after 1 month we go to 100, and after 1 more month we go to 50, and 1 more month we go to 0
    you will react for your losing players or not?

That is the question! 250 to 0 and nobody reacted. Now its happening here, ZERO at night.
    1966GATE-13 I totally agree with you bro, but I think its too late.
    Последний раз редактировалось Равтофер; 11.04.2018 в 20:22.

Ефрейтор
    Hello, I was a NA-UE player, now I play on this server and I like the problem is the schedule in which many who left since there are not players like before and decays little by little more at this time is in Russia 1: 20am, where I am at 5:20 pm, I'll have to do something to get the players back and bring more

Ефрейтор
    Цитата Сообщение от Равтофер Посмотреть сообщение
    What are you talking about? He said

when we play in the NA-EU server they (gamebox) start do the same problem from the 250 players at the night we go to 200 players, after 1 month we go to 100, and after 1 more month we go to 50, and 1 more month we go to 0
    you will react for your losing players or not?

That is the question! 250 to 0 and nobody reacted. Now its happening here, ZERO at night.
    1966GATE-13 I totally agree with you bro, but I think its too late.
    My apologizes, I should have rephrased better. That was in response to the screenshot Gate is showing where it is 430am and no one is on.

Again, the NA EU server had a cease and desist order [https://www.polygon.com/2013/5/10/4317870/world-of-tanks-wargaming-sues-chinese-developer-project-tank] for copyright infringment
    [https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publications/books/video_game_dev/13-2_SampleGameCloningCopyrightComplaint.authcheckdam.pdf] so the developers could not do maintenance or even add new content....but they were more than content with taking peoples money.

I would love to see the game be improved..I'm all for that and I have participated in the various polls with proposed improvements, etc. I come from US East Coast and log on when the population is 150 at best. I might be able to play 2 Defense Mode and 3 normal games and that is about it on the weekdays, so I feel your pain. However, I know it sounds like I am being negative, but what are you to do if any developer [from any game] does not want to implement those changes. That is not in our control and it boils down to 1] to accept those decisions and continue to play while continuing to express your ideas or 2] to find a new game.
    Последний раз редактировалось Six6VI; 14.04.2018 в 09:43.

Six6VI; Same. I am in Northern Virginia and on weekdays I get 2 Def Modes and maybe three normal games then all go to bed. Cannot "make" players stay up. I too choose to be here.

Ваши права