Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 14

Тема: FV4005 and T28

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

FV4005 and T28

hi guys, im close to have 84k loyality points and i wonder is it fine to research FV4005 or should Icolect more for object 280 or amx30? i play without gold so its a bite hard for me to colect silver to buy a points. I like power of this TD but i know its very soft like paper.
    and another question is the best configuration in standard mode for T28 is? fiber, reload and 3 more?

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    HUNTER.PL, you in Guardians correct? Your Corps Leader should be helping and telling you......
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Цитата Сообщение от HUNTER.PL Посмотреть сообщение
    hi guys, im close to have 84k loyality points and i wonder is it fine to research FV4005 or should Icolect more for object 280 or amx30? i play without gold so its a bite hard for me to colect silver to buy a points. I like power of this TD but i know its very soft like paper.
    and another question is the best configuration in standard mode for T28 is? fiber, reload and 3 more?
    Never played with T28. About corp tanks - FV4005 is more fun than Obj. 280

Guardians, yes im in, but i wanna ask here is it some problem with?

Ihave seen many games with this T28 and guys had really good score, it has good armor and gun, its slow but its powerfull, i love to hit 1k-2k in 1 shot.
    yes i cant wait to get this FV4005 some guys have 6-12k damagde in 1 battle standard mode. 3 months took me to colect loyality points...
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 01.07.2018 в 05:04.

and my question is do i gonna have my loyality points back when i gonna have new corp? or i lost this? i had 82k so its alot of silver, should be back?
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 01.07.2018 в 23:20. Причина: deleted the insulting part

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    do i gonna have my loyality points back when i gonna have new corp? or i lost this?
    If you got kicked, you will keep the points. If you left a corp only by your decision, you will lose LP.

was saz i left, but i didnt, somebody kicked me out, i was suprised im not any longer in corp, and it was i left lol i hope i gonna get my points in new corp. its some mistake.
    can somebody check this? i had 82k and only 2k to buy FV, its ridicouls i left the corp, he kicked me out, its huge amount of silver i payed hey?
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 01.07.2018 в 21:27.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

and my question is do i gonna have my loyality points back when i gonna have new corp? or i lost this? i had 82k so its alot of silver, should be back?
    Цитата Сообщение от Frank_Lampard_8 Посмотреть сообщение
    If you got kicked, you will keep the points. If you left a corp only by your decision, you will lose LP.
    You are blind moderator Frank_Lampard_8 or what? Becuase i dont see you to follow the rules and punish him. Or we can say the same to you ?
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 01.07.2018 в 23:45.
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    1966GATE-13- Booting a member for no reason?? Is that really what a Corps Leader should be doing?? What kind of message does that send to the rest in your Corps?? Would you care to tell us why you booted him? Or is it a secret?
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 02.07.2018 в 01:55.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Right in manual it says " the Attention! With the self-withdrawal from the Legion Earned loyalty What is the burn all points."
    I don't see where Frank_Lampard_8 was wrong or made bad statement.
    Thought not in manual I have heard if "kicked" then LP are kept.
    I would like to see where in manual this is too.

Ваши права